Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not followed the rules since the start so clearly has no idea what they are. Can’t even imagine it occurs to her not to post obvious rule breaks at this point.

Reactions: 13
I’m totally confused with what happened this arvo. I know it’s none of my business, but she’s put it on a public Instagram page for all to see.
She had a visitor to her house. Is this against the rules?
the visitor then said to go out and he would look after the kids.
then she took him up on the offer.

What is this fuckery?
What Rebecca forgets when she puts all of this “poor me parenting on my own” sh**e on social media is that those that live locally and follow her will see her out and about regularly on her own with dog but no children, on her own with no dog or children, random family members out with her dog and no Rebecca, random family members out with her children but no Rebecca🤫getting help is fine, just acknowledge it, and how lucky you actually really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Essential child care so mother can twit about. She's never followed the rules anyway, why would she bother now? Of course, Nana is one of those anti vacs too. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I’ve just rewatched her stories she has that manky sweaty “sports bra” on under her top from her workout this morning 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Isn’t his brother in the trades ? Maybe that’s why he is there doing some work so she doesn’t need to life a finger ?
Yeah one of the brothers works for a joiners or something I think?

yeah there will be a reason he was there - they don’t seem to have a normal family relationship where he would just turn up for a cup of tea & catch up.

Reactions: 6
They're all bleeping weirdos. Bleating on about restrictions and not being able to see anyone. But as soon as 'friends' aka Pat's family visit (the day after he went offshore!!!!!!!) she fucks off for a walk on her own!!! Bizarre.

I just fell down the hole that is his mum’s Facebook page again. So many anti-covid/anti-vac posts per day! When does she get the time to work or do anything else! 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I just fell down the hole that is his mum’s Facebook page again. So many anti-covid/anti-vac posts per day! When does she get the time to work or do anything else! 🤪
I haven't looked but for someone that works in health, it's irresponsible. Fair enough have your opinion and indeed don't have the vaccine yourself. But she's involved in people's care ffs! Several times a day even daily is fn obsessional. Lunacy. 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I haven't looked but for someone that works in health, it's irresponsible. Fair enough have your opinion and indeed don't have the vaccine yourself. But she's involved in people's care ffs! Several times a day even daily is fn obsessional. Lunacy. 😳
His mother is an anti-vaxxer and works in the healthcare industry? You have got to be joking. How dangerous. Why doesn't she focus on preaching something worthwhile, like affordable healthcare prices or lower prescription costs. I can't take people like her seriously.

Reactions: 9
His mother is an anti-vaxxer and works in the healthcare industry? You have got to be joking. How dangerous. Why doesn't she focus on preaching something worthwhile, like affordable healthcare prices or lower prescription costs. I can't take people like her seriously.
Yes shocking isn't it? A healthcare support worker employed by the NHS. 🤷‍♀️

She’s not followed the rules since the start so clearly has no idea what they are. Can’t even imagine it occurs to her not to post obvious rule breaks at this point.
She knows exactly what they are and she deliberately posts things to stir up drama here and to encourage people to report her. The walks etc she’s been on might be a bit morally not ok but she’s been careful not to do anything that is actually breaking the regulations. It’s all manipulation. As I’ve said before people fall for it and that’s exactly what she wants - when people here report her and the police follow up (which they absolutely do by the way) she can say “I’m being trolled, I’m so victimised” etc. It’s all done by design. Ignore it. Lee’s brother will have been outside the whole time which is perfectly allowed but she wants to make out as though everyone is against her.

ETA - seen her stories, he’s clearly outside. She’s so conniving. Yet people fall for it! It’s embarrassing (for her, to be clear)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She knows exactly what they are and she deliberately posts things to stir up drama here and to encourage people to report her. The walks etc she’s been on might be a bit morally not ok but she’s been careful not to do anything that is actually breaking the regulations. It’s all manipulation. As I’ve said before people fall for it and that’s exactly what she wants - when people here report her and the police follow up (which they absolutely do by the way) she can say “I’m being trolled, I’m so victimised” etc. It’s all done by design. Ignore it. Lee’s brother will have been outside the whole time which is perfectly allowed but she wants to make out as though everyone is against her.
She'd miss tattle. 😂

ETA - seen her stories, he’s clearly outside. She’s so conniving. Yet people fall for it! It’s embarrassing (for her, to be clear)
Maybe that is her dastardly plan to try and bring tattle down scooby doo style🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really??!!!!

Reactions: 1
Yep! And she (and you) would be right. She’s lazy, she can’t spell or type coherent sentences, she has no management or organisational skills, no motivation, no track record of sticking to anything, she can’t work well with others......etc. etc. Even if she was able to get an entry level job in a shop, factory, cafe or whatever (unlikely, since there are probably teenagers who are more experienced that her), she’d never last. What a pathetic situation to be in.

BTW, I am NOT calling stay at home parents who don’t work ‘pathetic’; if that is what works for your family, then brilliant. I gave up my career to be at home with my children and it was the best decision ever (although I do some work at home now). But she doesn’t even do that well/at all!
she is not the average SAHM. I’m personally a SAHM who is also studying an environmental degree for when my children are at school I will be in that sector. We are very lucky my SO is in a very well paid job so I have this luxury. I had a newborn this time last year and I sat on my sofa with her in my lap doing my final assignments of the year and eventually my online exam (ta covid). The average SAHM is balancing all the family plates, their own hobbies and interests, maybe a side job, studying degrees or vocational courses. “Me time” is last on the list for most stay at home parents but not beggy. She’s a lazy witch basically. Wants to do the bare minimum and will use “everyone needs a full cup” type bullshit to justify it

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I actually really like my job and I’ve been very fortunate that I have worked consistently since I left school. I’ve made some really good friends at work, it gives me a chance to switch off stuff going on at home and I feel pride in what I’m contributing. I genuinely think she’s missing out not working, but she’s got such a terrible attitude I would hate it if I had to work with her!

Reactions: 19
she is not the average SAHM. I’m personally a SAHM who is also studying an environmental degree for when my children are at school I will be in that sector. We are very lucky my SO is in a very well paid job so I have this luxury. I had a newborn this time last year and I sat on my sofa with her in my lap doing my final assignments of the year and eventually my online exam (ta covid). The average SAHM is balancing all the family plates, their own hobbies and interests, maybe a side job, studying degrees or vocational courses. “Me time” is last on the list for most stay at home parents but not beggy. She’s a lazy witch basically. Wants to do the bare minimum and will use “everyone needs a full cup” type bullshit to justify it
I totally agree! I am a SAHM and also very fortunate that my husband earns well, but I also have a degree, a post grad degree, had a career for 10+ years and now do some work from home around my kids. I am busy all day long (and work most evenings) because I actually spend time with my children, keep up with the house etc..... All those things she does NOT do. I rarely have ‘me time’* because I think it is basically an excuse for putting your needs above your kids’, or at least it is for Beggy 🙄, which to me is not an option.

*and by that, I mean that I don’t bugger off for a long walk whenever I can, lock my children in their rooms so I can sit on the sofa drinking hot tea etc. I do obviously have a break sometimes, I’m not a martyr 🤣

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.