Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha! She’s so tit. Surely she’d have thought to check if they’d be suitable for those scraggy rats tails?! What an amateur 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person really!!!!
Dyson Hair wrap works perfectly on my natural un dyed long really good condition hair!!!! 😂💁‍♀️ Who’s jealous now 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Oh dear.

She’s so thick though - “my own hair is naturally corse” ——— you dumb witch - it’s not your own hair you are trying to curl you utter brainless chump! It’s some now hairless Chinese lass who sold her her for £20 that’s who’s hair you’ve got!!!!
the extensions just look absolute shite. Just take them out, get your own hair properly cut and styled and leave it the duck alone

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
"There are some things money can't buy, for everything else, there's the Meldrums"
#PRICELESS

I'm cracking up over her latest investment 😂 are these things really 500 quid?! Bloody hell!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ha ha bleeping hilarious her hair looks so tit with that air wrap. Shouldn’t of been a dick an impulse bought it and actually did some research. Comes across so bratty in those stories

Reactions: 15
Just looked up the price of those things. Holy tit, who on earth spends that kind of money on a hair styler?!
They are quite good in the long run, alot less heat damage to my hair meaning I don't need it cut and coloured so often, so within about 2 years I have justified it hahahha but yeh that initial expense is wild.

Reactions: 10
This is comedy gold.. Lee’s gone to offshore to work himself into an early grave so she’s spent £450 on a air wrap after most people on her poll told her not too.. and not only does it not work on her hair.. she’s filmed herself to 100k people crying like a baby.. Next up on Banchory Buy Swap Sell 🤣🤣

And it’s up for sale 🤣
bleeping idiot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣

That is all. Dumb witch.
So half of the replies said ‘it’s shite’ but she ignores them and did no other research and now realises they are no different to doing it with her ghds. Bloody amazing!

Surely you’d ask your mate / hairdresser etc that already has one 😀

Reactions: 9
Honestly the airwrap might actually be exactly what her hair needs, with a good quality heat protector it would do wonders for her awful dry and damaged hair! But as usual she's rushing her decisions and will continue to destroy her hair because its not instantly pretty

Reactions: 9
Thing is though I think is may actually regret this decision as I’ve seen so many say it’s rubbish on first go but then used it a few times and it’s great

The spendy friend I’m betting is herself hahah never known someone to waste money like she seems to

Reactions: 4
SHES PUT IT UP FOR SALE ALREADY?!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE HAS OBVIOUSLY HAD A COMPLETE SENSE OF HUMOUR FAILURE ABOUT IT, YOU CAN JUST SEE IT IN HER FACE- SHES FUMINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thing is though I think is may actually regret this decision as I’ve seen so many say it’s rubbish on first go but then used it a few times and it’s great
She didn’t even try she rushed to test it out and then panicked when it wasn’t working so quickly read her messages for advice aka Google.. and then botched it. If she actually sat there and tried it possibly wouldn’t look so bad... but then we wouldn’t have this afternoons great content 🤣

• Haha
Ahh comedy gold
Her hair looks tit
She has no life so many stories about her crappy hair.
400 quid flaunting wealth again.
Is steph the spendy freind?
She can afford to be don't see how meldrum can.

Reactions: 4
It’s all a scam!!!!!!! She will be on instagram in less than 24 hours saying how fab they are that Dyson got in touch and it will miraculously turn into an Ad/gifted!!!! mark my words!!!! When has she EVER EVER EVER done a brand down - unless?????? she contacted Dyson - they told her to duck off and now she is chucking a markle and throwing them under the bus? Classic Meldrum!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She’s so quick to just give things up isn’t she? Its not working properly because she’s trying to use it on dry hair - I know she says she’s dampening her hair but she needs to wash her hair and towel dry it and then use the air wrap on it when the hair is actually wet inside out not just a little bit damp on top.

she wants it to look like a big bouncy curly blow dry, but she doesn’t want to put in any effort herself as per bloody usual with her

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.