Mrs Meldrum #108 She’s too lazy for a job, letters to the council prove she’s a snob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guarantee she talks about herself....constantly 🤣
Well she only actually talks to Lee..... or occasionally grinning Kath..... so I’m sure the conversation is about A) Rebecca B) tattle C) Rebecca or D) Tattle.
It’s not exactly the meeting of minds is it?!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well she only actually talks to Lee..... or occasionally grinning Kath..... so I’m sure the conversation is about A) Rebecca B) tattle C) Rebecca or D) Tattle.
It’s not exactly the meeting of minds is it?!!!!
Also they would discuss who wore joggers on the school run🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Keep trying to tell yourself that hun.. Never seen someone try so hard to be “cool” in my life
Christ she’s a stupid witch isn’t she?!!

Most people stopped thinking about or trying to “be cool” when they left high school.

Grow up eh Rebecca.

Reactions: 19
Keep trying to tell yourself that hun.. Never seen someone try so hard to be “cool” in my life
That’s literally what I was coming on to say. With her “edgy” sunglasses and boots she tries desperately to “be cool” but as Betty said, nobody gives a tit about “being cool” outside of secondary school. Beggy - you’re in your 30s, have 3 kids. There are bigger priorities than this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a feeling her main topic of conversation is how those rotten trolls have ruined her influencing career she used to be so so famous you know.
my children are such hard work how I regret having had a 3rd thought she would make me enough money to hire help so me and Lee could go on adventures oh woe is me.
how cruel is life when someone as talented and beautiful can be brought down by fat benefit claimants who spend all their time picking on me because they are so so jealous.. they say I smoke ..they say I fake tan blah blah bloody blah.

Reactions: 12
OMG, she can’t use her new Dyson Airwrap (that she bought for herself for her birthday, but it’s not actually her birthday yet....) on her extensions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does this woman just get what she wants? All the time! Last week begging for a Dyson airwrap, this week low and behold, she gets a dyson airwrap 🙄 £500 just like that. “Happy birthday to me from me” wtaf. Where does all their money come from?

Although this then did make me chuckle. £500 well spent grabby!!!! 😆 😆 😆 pa ha ha ha ha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Does this woman just get what she wants? All the time! Last week begging for a Dyson airwrap, this week low and behold, she gets a dyson airwrap 🙄 £500 just like that. “Happy birthday to me from me” wtaf. Where does all their money come from?

Although this then did make me chuckle. £500 well spent grabby!!!! 😆 😆 😆 pa ha ha ha ha
The fence they sold 😂

Also why didnt she look into this before buying it if it worked with extensions

...... how long before it's for sale on facebook

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something is up with her and the airwrap. She is far too cherpy about it. Wanting the engagement for people to tell her how to use them? A video later to show how to use them? Is she looking for an excuse to get rid of the fake hair but can't admit that they look tit and that tattlers were right?

Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha her hair looks tit. So funny that she’s spent £300+ on an air wrap just to follow everyone else and she didn’t even research it at all before she bought it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just looked up the price of those things. Holy tit, who on earth spends that kind of money on a hair styler?!

Reactions: 11
That’s the face of someone who is never happy and will never be happy. It’s the face of a spoilt brat who only ever sees what she doesn’t have. Her glass will always be half empty.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Plenty of other influencers have had the Airwrap, pity she went out of her way to cut herself off from them all, they could have advised about/loaned her one to try before she bought it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.