Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps it was more than give some advice this time? She’s really quiet today and we all know it’s not because she’s busy homeschooling

Reactions: 9
Probably , but it’s put her in a tit mood 😂😂
Do your “job” properly then Rebecca 😂😂😂
Job 😆
I’m guessing you can reply to that email if she sneakily does more?
She will be spitting feathers at you. And she can’t do anymore seeing as she’s already doxxed you 🤣.

Shame on you Beggy

Reactions: 11
Job 😆
I’m guessing you can reply to that email if she sneakily does more?
She will be spitting feathers at you. And she can’t do anymore seeing as she’s already doxxed you 🤣.

Shame on you Beggy
The fact she knows who I am makes me laugh 😂😂😂 when she threatened to get “lawyers” involved 😂😂😂 ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
I responded with ICO , gave her my full name, address, email, phone number etc and then never heard a peep from her again 😂😂😂

I will be sure to report anything that isn’t above board , I have a ref number now so it will be easy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The fact she knows who I am makes me laugh 😂😂😂 when she threatened to get “lawyers” involved 😂😂😂 ahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha
I responded with ICO , gave her my full name, address, email, phone number etc and then never heard a peep from her again 😂😂😂

I will be sure to report anything that isn’t above board , I have a ref number now so it will be easy 😂
👏

and that ☝ Beggy, is professionalism

Reactions: 16
Whether you’re a fan of mother_pukka or not go and look at her latest post on mums who are WORKING full time and their comments.

I’m not saying homeschooling isn’t hard but come on.....she’s at home ALL day and has time to fanny about in the woods and do what the duck she likes. She now has her husband here for 3 bleeping weeks. Go and see the accounts of parents who are homeschooling their children THEN starting their working day in the evening. Stop bleeping moaning!!! It’s an insult to ALL the people on the edge right now - stop trying to flog shite and use swipe up links to people who can’t even afford to feed their children. Yep I have enough of these influencers today. Bunch of cunts! I hate that word but they’re scheming and preying on people who could really do without it right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I suspect she thought Arbonne would be an easy way to rake it in. Her posts are pretty desperate and it’s clear she isn’t able to build a team! Product aside who in their right mind would work in a team with her!!

Reactions: 15
I suspect she thought Arbonne would be an easy way to rake it in. Her posts are pretty desperate and it’s clear she isn’t able to build a team! Product aside who in their right mind would work in a team with her!!
She just hasn’t got the personality needed to be in this kind of business. She’s clutching at straws and she knows it....

Reactions: 13
I always think it looks really chavvy, and with an H on the end can't help but read it in my lestah accent where apparently anything that can end with an 'eh' does 🤣 i used to work in a bank and consciously stopped myself from lazy counting, ten, tweneh, thirteh etc 🤣
Absolutely, same here in a North Notts accent

Reactions: 4
I still haven't a clue what she's claiming the benefits of these products are. She's such a crap saleswoman and as others have said she's lazy about putting in effort into anything in life other than eye bleeping herself, she'd graduate if there was a degree in self absorbtion.
She better watch herself saying something is safe when you've found by googling it's not. Surely a mum of 3 healthy children would hesitate in recommending crap like this to a pregnant woman when you'd think she would understand the importance of good, natural nutrition in pregnancy. This just goes to show how unscrupulous she is. Pig ignorant, greedy Grabby witch. She has no morals. 🤬

Reactions: 13
This is something that baffles me too because it’s not just about the money, I have said this before , it’s about the life experience of understanding culture, reporting lines, working with others, following policies & whatever else you can think of that she just has never been exposed to , which in turn means how can she set expectations around work for her kids ? It’s not like they aren’t working class much as she would like to think otherwise, she has no worldly experience to pass onto them
Beyond living in her own social media bubble. Astounds me.
She’s going to have a real shock when they’re teens and don’t want to be anywhere near her. What the hell will she do all day then? She’ll still only be in her 40s!!!

Reactions: 10
She’s going to have a real shock when they’re teens and don’t want to be anywhere near her. What the hell will she do all day then? She’ll still only be in her 40s!!!
Same as she does now....... absolutely sweet duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to wonder if Beggy knows how much protein is needed for the average adult (let's not go into how it's affected by your weight, muscle mass etc.)

It's surprisingly little.

There is absolutely no need for these ridiculous shakes when you can get protein from almost anything you eat. Protein deficiency can't really be thought of as a problem in the western world. And the fact that she has these shakes alongside massive hot chocolates and beige tit...it's laughable. Rebecca will always have skinny legs (and photoshopped/contorted even smaller) but the tum and chins are a testament to the fact that she's no role model for these supposed "health" drinks and has no bloody idea what she's doing.

Reactions: 19
She did a 6 month “work” placement at Disney as part of her Uni course and apparently she also did a short stint at a supermarket when she was younger but aside from that..... nope. She’s never had a proper job.

can you imagine that?! Never having done a proper job application, never having gone for interviews etc

she’s so lacking in normal life experiences.
She’d be fucked if her an Lee split and she had to go it alone! 😱

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.