Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couple of things: that dog looks like it absolutely stinks 🤢 it’s hard to get the smell of tit (aka fox 🦊 tit) out of anything let alone matted fur. I bet it wreaks 🤮

Secondly, did anyone pick up on her saying Safiyah wants to be an influencer and she loves doing the videos in one of her q&a’s. How awful she wants to follow in mummy’s footsteps 😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Couple of things: that dog looks like it absolutely stinks 🤢 it’s hard to get the smell of tit (aka fox 🦊 tit) out of anything let alone matted fur. I bet it wreaks 🤮

Secondly, did anyone pick up on her saying Safiyah wants to be an influencer and she loves doing the videos in one of her q&a’s. How awful she wants to follow in mummy’s footsteps 😢
Her mum is constantly online and everything she does is for the Internet, poor S probably thinks her mum will give her some positive attention and love if she were an influencer because she sure as tit doesn't seem to get any at home

Reactions: 14
I had my 6 year old niece overnight, my sister was working nightshift. Before she went to bed we were chatting about what she was doing at school yesterday and she told me she had to draw a picture of her house and write something about it. Imagine Florrie had the same school exercise 👻 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see the hot chocolate pouring, double chin video has been deleted....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
He does and she’s clearly mentally unwell too so you’d think that the pair of them, looking at the state of each other, would give up the social media pretence. He can see her batshit behaviour on Instagram when he’s away and she can see how fucked he looks so why not pack it all in?? You’d think if they loved and cared for each other they’d be having serious conversations about their lives, their behaviour, their obsession with here and social media and make some changes that will actually benefit all of them.
I don’t even need to see her girls to know they aren’t happy, R & L clearly aren’t happy so make the change. And I think coming off of social media is the one, BIG change that would transform their lives for the better. But we all know that they need the validation, attention and fake adoration from their “fans” 🤢 in order to fill the empty void in themselves, their marriage and their family life. It’s actually really sad and if she or he were my friend I’d be having a brutally honest talk with them but clearly they don’t have anyone who really gives a tit about them and all their family and friends are happy to sit back and watch the shitshow of their lives unfold online.
In agreement with you but I would add they also need the money (from her ad linking and MLM) so Reb cannot stop.

Reactions: 7
In agreement with you but I would add they also need the money (from her ad linking and MLM) so Reb cannot stop.

She said in fake question last week she needs a income to pay their bills.
As you tube gone no income there
Don't think she's getting many sponsored ads or brand deals she might still be sent free stuff but that don't pay the bills.
So I assume a mix of affiliate link money and mlm selling tropics then arbonne is her income.
But they sure do still love to spend buying crap clothes ,nails, hair extensions tvs ect after a expensive kitchen project.

Lee does look ill and rough.
She looks rough. Grubby and put on weight

Parenting wise

Still moans about them
Still calls them awful names
Still leaves them unattended regularly.
Ration their foods
Shows off their private space how lets the dog chew florries toy.

How any parent can find her inspirational I don't know.

She has no use tit fashion, tit hair, boring interiors crap at cooking and unlikeable snug unrelatable life and personality.

I can’t read safiyahs name now without just saying sapphire 🤷🏼‍♀️ After reading on here a thread or so back, and thinking she’s just done that awful thing of trying to make it look trendy and made her own spelling up, I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t seem to like her name as much and calls her everything else she can think of.
I also see she’s copied safiyahs room from the_home_with_the_pugs. Who did theirs back in October time, nothings original 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
You know when you finish someone’s sentence in your head before they finish?
I heard “Lee has just come off night shift” & finished with “so he is having a nap”
Wow - can’t believe he has to stay up for 24 hours!! Why?? Why can’t he go for a sleep?

Reactions: 4
I can’t read safiyahs name now without just saying sapphire 🤷🏼‍♀️ After reading on here a thread or so back, and thinking she’s just done that awful thing of trying to make it look trendy and made her own spelling up, I wonder if that’s why she doesn’t seem to like her name as much and calls her everything else she can think of.
I also see she’s copied safiyahs room from the_home_with_the_pugs. Who did theirs back in October time, nothings original 🤦🏼‍♀️
The funniest thing about the name is that Reb originally wanted to call her Sophia but felt it was becoming too common so changed it to Safiyah. Sophia is a classic elegant name that won’t date whereas Safiyah...! She wouldn’t know style or taste if it smacked her on the teeny tiny arse!

Reactions: 19
The funniest thing about the name is that Reb originally wanted to call her Sophia but felt it was becoming too common so changed it to Safiyah. Sophia is a classic elegant name that won’t date whereas Safiyah...! She wouldn’t know style or taste if it smacked her on the teeny tiny arse!
I always think it looks really chavvy, and with an H on the end can't help but read it in my lestah accent where apparently anything that can end with an 'eh' does 🤣 i used to work in a bank and consciously stopped myself from lazy counting, ten, tweneh, thirteh etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
470 cals for your aldi falafel without the wrap..... yeah can see why the face is getting a little rounder 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Won’t show the girls... adding highlights to her daughters bedroom instead 🙄

also and this is a small thing but why did she buy her a new single? She’s away to be 10 this year, why not get her a double bed? Wouldn’t that be more logical?

Reactions: 18

also and this is a small thing but why did she buy her a new single? She’s away to be 10 this year, why not get her a double bed? Wouldn’t that be more logical?
I’m sure she got poppy a double bed not long ago too 🙄

Reactions: 7

I was thinking that. The girls have big rooms, so whilst a nearly 10 year old doesn't need a double bed, I'd get a double as it's more economical in the long run and it gives more flexibility, if needed.

Reactions: 10

Rebecca and logical are not flowers that grow in the same garden sadly!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.