Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got lucky, had it easy with easy money from YouTube. But it’s gone and now she can’t accept it. In her warped head she thinks she will get it back again but she won’t! So when she sees these mlm scams she thinks yes boss babe, easy money! here I come again.

Reactions: 13
She got lucky, had it easy with easy money from YouTube. But it’s gone and now she can’t accept it. In her warped head she thinks she will get it back again but she won’t! So when she sees these mlm scams she thinks yes boss babe, easy money! here I come again.
Yeah I think she’s that delusional that she honestly believes that she’s going to magically start taking in thousands of pounds a month just by showing herself drinking a few bogus milkshakes (sorry - “skin elixir”) and some face wash. She’s out of her tiny little mind!!!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s going to have a real shock when they’re teens and don’t want to be anywhere near her. What the hell will she do all day then? She’ll still only be in her 40s!!!
This is the dream scenario for her! She doesn’t give a tit, the day the girls bugger off will be the happiest of begs life! She’ll have all day to wear the teeeeny leggings of dreams, velvetise 9am-9pm and give the prince his daily wank, sorry walk. Bet she’s counting down the minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yup, midlands born and bred here too. I just cringe at people talking about their new babeh, earning some moneh, wanting their tea because they’re hungreh...🤪
I lived in Leicester for 15 years and actually avoided any names ending in ‘y’ for my kids because I didn’t like how they sounded in the Lestah accent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say that she’s had an enjoyable day with her kids! She never says a good word about them! It’s always thank god they’re being quiet/thank god someone else has them, it’s so bizarre!!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
So why is she banging on about being on her own so did a delivered shop.... She s got gingerella!!!! What's she done with him??!!

Reactions: 5
Awfully quiet today, wonder if the ASA complaints have caught up with her and there has been a fall out/feet stomping

She cannot do anything right

Reactions: 11
Was that alcohol in the wine glass she storied 3 hrs ago to calm her Asa anger??? Or Arbonne fizzy shite???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah, she would just leech off her parents. Or shack up with the next gormless munter off shore worker she can find.
But who would actually take her?? She's a 31 year old mother of three that can't hold her pee skipping rope. She's got no career or real prospects, a second hand Ford and a haunted house (both of which would be up for split in the case of a divorce). She's not exactly in shape, has terrible fashion sense, no real friends or life outside her exclusive woods. Everything in her life COSTS money and anything she did bring in through her AFF links is brought in under the illusion of the perfect insta family.. without which she's nothing but a financial drain. Even the oil and gas big wigs wouldn't want to take on that kind of commitment, she's not pretty enough to be a trophy wife and has far too much baggage to even be considered one. She lives like a retired woman, stuck in a rut of self absorbed sadness, she has literally nothing going for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But who would actually take her?? She's a 31 year old mother of three that can't hold her pee skipping rope. She's got no career or real prospects, a second hand Ford and a haunted house (both of which would be up for split in the case of a divorce). She's not exactly in shape, has terrible fashion sense, no real friends or life outside her exclusive woods. Everything in her life COSTS money and anything she did bring in through her AFF links is brought in under the illusion of the perfect insta family.. without which she's nothing but a financial drain. Even the oil and gas big wigs wouldn't want to take on that kind of commitment, she's not pretty enough to be a trophy wife and has far too much baggage to even be considered one. She lives like a retired woman, stuck in a rut of self absorbed sadness, she has literally nothing going for her.
Well, when you put it like that......!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.