Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t read here but now showing off her leggings and saying they’re an 8 and true to size 😂 keep going with those hot chocolates and they won’t fit. Just own your size. I’ve put on half a stone over Christmas and it’s my own fault and I don’t photoshop my photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t read here but now showing off her leggings and saying they’re an 8 and true to size 😂 keep going with those hot chocolates and they won’t fit. Just own your size.
I thought that too. This is a recycled post though (i.e. pre-Velvetiser!)

Reactions: 8
I always think it looks really chavvy, and with an H on the end can't help but read it in my lestah accent where apparently anything that can end with an 'eh' does 🤣 i used to work in a bank and consciously stopped myself from lazy counting, ten, tweneh, thirteh etc 🤣
Yup, midlands born and bred here too. I just cringe at people talking about their new babeh, earning some moneh, wanting their tea because they’re hungreh...🤪

• Haha
That video of her in the leggings on different days of the week was all filmed at the same time. She’s such a self obsessed prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From hotel chocolate site. I snorted at the bit about representing to a high standard. What a joke!
Hotel Chocolat Affiliates

Join the Hotel Chocolat Affiliate Program

Hotel Chocolat would like to partner with well-maintained, quality websites who can represent our brand to a high standard. It’s simple to sign up to our affiliate program and we will reward you for any purchases made via your website.

Why join us?

• Up to 7% commission for Hotel Chocolat purchases / Up to £5 for Hotel Chocolat Tasting Club
• High conversion rates
• Commission can be earned up to 30 days after the first visit
• Automated product feed

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wonder if S even got a say in the decor of her room?!

I am fuming with hotel chocolat, I spend a fortune with them and yes have a velvetiser too!

Reactions: 7
She expects us to believe that this is her??? God it’s so deranged.
8ABA2DB6-52B9-4A0A-AF37-637A05C41770.jpeg

Two things about this!
1 - side business (notice she stopped saying hustle!) surely to be a “side business” you actually have to have a job!!
2 - this is the same spraff they all say “wish I’d done it sooner” “I dithered too” dangerous, dangerous people praying on others!
8B9D8A19-B26D-4E9A-9D31-E9A27FE9FA55.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She expects us to believe that this is her??? God it’s so deranged.
View attachment 395690

Two things about this!
1 - side business (notice she stopped saying hustle!) surely to be a “side business” you actually have to have a job!!
2 - this is the same spraff they all say “wish I’d done it sooner” “I dithered too” dangerous, dangerous people praying on others!View attachment 395698
I genuinely cannot fathom how anyone can still fall for her constant bullshit & lies. Like, seriously? She spouts tit 24/7 and before you know it she will be onto the next scam saying the exact same tired old lines.... are people really that stupid that they still believe her??!!!!

Reactions: 18
'No scams'
Na just the whole business model 😂 who the duck are these people? Get a really bleeping job and stop pissing about on Instagram taking pics of your prince and protein shakes - laziness and entitlement aside, how is she not dying of boredom all day long? No wonder she always feels like tit and is knackered.. it's because she does fanny adams all day long!

'No scams'
Na just the whole business model 😂 who the duck are these people? Get a really bleeping job and stop pissing about on Instagram taking pics of your prince and protein shakes - laziness and entitlement aside, how is she not dying of boredom all day long? No wonder she always feels like tit and is knackered.. it's because she does fanny adams all day long!
Exactly, what genuine, decent opportunity would state 'no scams'... Only scams say that. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly, what genuine, decent opportunity would state 'no scams'... Only scams say that. 😂😂😂
Yeah when I applied for my job the recruitment agent didn’t say “don’t worry, it’s not a scam”. And I don’t get told every day that I need to recruit other people and I get a “free car” but it doesn’t have to be a white Mercedes covered in stickers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Won’t show the girls... adding highlights to her daughters bedroom instead 🙄

also and this is a small thing but why did she buy her a new single? She’s away to be 10 this year, why not get her a double bed? Wouldn’t that be more logical?
It's invasive but loads of the insta wankers do it. Personally I think the bed she chose looks like something out of Annie's orphanage in the black.
As for double bed. Mmm. That would mean spending on new bedlinen. But yes agree, may have been an opportunity to size up. Let's face it if her daughters take after their bubble head mother, it's only a few years until they're sneaking in old enough to know better boyfriends ike she did at 15. 🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Arbonne’s own statistics state that their consultants make an average of $707 a YEAR. That’s just over 500 quid. Or £41 a month. But yes, it’s not a scam. I absolutely hate these MLMs. And I hate Rebecca Meldrum preying on her followers, some of whom are probably vulnerable. When I was a sheep, I sent her probably 10-12 nice messages over a year or so. She didn’t read or reply to any of them. I pretended I was interested in Arbonne and she couldn’t have replied more quickly. She is scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Just two of the ingredients in that Arbonne shizzle. Not the best idea when you've got the digestive problems she moans about.
She's a bleeping joke. Spend tit loads on this crap and fills herself with little real food and sugar laden hot chocolate. People like her are clowns attempting to educate others on 'nutrition'. She's a walloper.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is a size 8 really that small though for someone who is 5ft 2? Don’t shoot me I’m genuinely asking, as I’m 5ft 8 and I’m a size 8-10 depending on shops etc. I know we are all different shapes and sizes, but il weigh more because of my height I expect. Although I may have more bone weight but it may even out with her neck 🤣
I dont think she looks that slim tbh, she just looks average to me. I might be hyper critical, or sensitive due to my own body issues but she just looks meh and average to me. She just looks like every other 30ish year old, with kids. She doesnt have a particularly great body in my honest opinion.

Arbonne’s own statistics state that their consultants make an average of $707 a YEAR. That’s just over 500 quid. Or £41 a month. But yes, it’s not a scam. I absolutely hate these MLMs. And I hate Rebecca Meldrum preying on her followers, some of whom are probably vulnerable. When I was a sheep, I sent her probably 10-12 nice messages over a year or so. She didn’t read or reply to any of them. I pretended I was interested in Arbonne and she couldn’t have replied more quickly. She is scum.
She doesn't care about anyone else unless there's something in it for her without effort. Yes there will be vulnerable amongst her followers but if they've followed her for a decent time to be frank they are past helping if they still lick her flat arse. She has to have a conscience in her continuing greed and misdealings taking advantage of others. But yes you're right. She's Scum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.