Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is not home schooling love!! Perhaps doing the dance, learning about Burns night, reading some poetry, creating some poems together, cooking the meal etc. But not filming wearing pjs for the gram #swipeup

Reactions: 5
Wait..... how did she get hold of my dogs vomit from earlier ( the price he pays for stealing my feta cheese!) ?!!!!
That is the sorriest excuse for a Burns night supper I ever saw!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll have bought the cheapest version of everything she could find. Not sure she can #afflink haggis... Even the butcher she used to advertise for won’t touch her now.

Reactions: 6
Fair enough, trying to be relatable posting its not always so good as today with the home learning. But there's two parents at home, neither are having to work from home so still much better off than most. OK, so the littlest (🤮) won't do anything independently but there's two bleeping parents...... Hello 🙄 you don't need age 7 maths to work that one out.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Fair enough, trying to be relatable posting its not always so good as today with the home learning. But there's two parents at home, neither are having to work from home so still much better off than most. OK, so the littlest (🤮) won't do anything independently but there's two bleeping parents...... Hello 🙄 you don't need age 7 maths to work that one out.
Totally agree! Anyone can post a photo of a list! Does nt mean they ve done the work at all. Purely there to make others feel bad and sing her own praises! Remember we know you did very little home school the first lockdown.
As you say two parents at home not needing to work -should be a breeze saffiyah is 9 so should manage with minimal input too! She just loves to big herself up! She s also desperate to start showing the kids again - images of them creeping in - it’s only a matter of time!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never trust a well written list! It’s what people do to waste time rather than actually doing the tasks!!

My rushed lists of tit I have to remember and it’s really important look like they were written by the 4 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 17
First of Rebecca you aren’t “teaching” - don’t insult actual teachers by saying that. You are, at best, supervising your children while they complete work set out for them by their teachers. You are not teaching them.

secondly - no one ever looks at you and thinks You have your tit together. Ever. Quite the opposite infact so enough with the sanctimonious chat acting like you’re super mum.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
What’s infuriating is the fact she can’t give the kids her full attention.. regardless how tit this whole situation is, focus on the kids not on bloody social media!.

Reactions: 18
Her poor kids. Everything pandemic has brought on has been scary for everyone - like nothing any of us will have had to deal with before & she hasn't changed her selfish ways one little bit. For most it has made us realise what really is most important in life. Those girls are now away from their friends & the support of a teacher, whilst learning school lessons at home.................and yet their mother is busy dancing to strangers on instagram. I hope they grow up to resent her it'll be nothing more than she deserves. Rebecca - just stop it and be a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.