Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha, but she doesn't say which of her "littlest babies" she's referring to 🧐
Thought exactly the same! She’s cuddling P but it wouldn’t surprise me if she meant the prince. After all he’s younger 🧐

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Another day of trying to avoid the three kids she gave birth too and another day of drinking hot chocolate.. yawn!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Those dogtooth leggings will soon be able to walk themselves round the exclusive woods. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Dont shoot me here. But so you not think people like the meldrums and the more upper class dont care much about their kids appearance. I'm sure it's not every well off person but the common thing seems to be messy hair and dressed like tramps. Where as lower class kids always have the best rig out?

Reactions: 8
Dont shoot me here. But so you not think people like the meldrums and the more upper class dont care much about their kids appearance. I'm sure it's not every well off person but the common thing seems to be messy hair and dressed like tramps. Where as lower class kids always have the best rig out?
Let me set this straight.
She is not upper class.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
The Meldrums are not what I would call “upper class” in any way shape or form. Lee is very much working class. I’m not particularly comfortable with the whole class system anyway because really, it’s kind of null and void now. There’s lots of people with money who wouldn’t consider themselves “upper class” - I’m one of them! I come from a very humble working class background, grew up in a council house, we didn’t have much money etc but I’ve grafted my whole adult life and I’m now (with my husband who comes from a similar background and is a tradesman) in a very comfortable financial position, we built our own home, have no financial worries etc but I’d always consider us to be working class.

But to address your point, no, I don’t think it’s anything to do with “class” - it’s just lazy as duck parenting from idiots who are too wrapped up in themselves to give a tit about the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
“The littles” actually makes me cringe. Why so many names for your children?! Their names/the kids/the girls/boys is enough, petty comment for the day done 🤐

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.