Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is the top school in Aberdeenshire and it is council run. It has regularly been in the top schools list in Scotland for many years. Plenty opportunities for a good education and for those with money, lots of tutors to choose from 😉
Sounds fantastic. I’ve heard something similar along the lines of cUtE liTTle StARter HoMe....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sounds fantastic. I’ve heard something similar along the lines of cUtE liTTle StARter HoMe....
Nooo, knew this would happen! I meant the academy offers plenty chances of a good education....some choose to use it others apparently don't.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm confused about where she's from. Did she grow up in England and then move to Banchory when she was youngish? She doesn't sound Scottish
She was brought up in Saltburn in Teeside but moved up to Banchory when she was 10. She’s been in Scotland for over 20 years.

Reactions: 3
Does this mean yup is
mother cannon/Rebecca/Lee?
Most definitely not...I have found my people on here, don't make feel unwanted. Had the mum-flu-encers sussed along time ago, but noone to off load too. Only just joining in the chat. Knew my comment would come back to bite me but just defending a great school that works hard!

Reactions: 7
It is the top school in Aberdeenshire and it is council run. It has regularly been in the top schools list in Scotland for many years. Plenty opportunities for a good education and for those with money, lots of tutors to choose from 😉
I don’t get the impression she was particularly academic.....! Banchory academy may be a decent school but she was there because it’s the local high school, no other reason.

Reactions: 10
I'm still amazed Beggy got the level of qualifications to be accepted for University. 🎓

Reactions: 11
Most definitely not...I have found my people on here, don't make feel unwanted. Had the mum-flu-encers sussed along time ago, but noone to off load too. Only just joining in the chat. Knew my comment would come back to bite me but just defending a great school that works hard!
Oh no, I'm just jealous that people know what account they use and I don't :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
doesn’t matter if it’s a top school or a crappy school, the education was wasted on her... money can’t teach you not to be racist, and a liar

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi, everyone, I'm new here ... :) I'm from Eastern Europe so my English is not good but I do understand everything so, please, can someone explain to me why is this topic so popular, compared to others? As I can remember, Rebecca had cca 100k subscribers before she deleted her yt channel and now she has about the same number of followers on Instagram and on this forum there's way to more posts about her than there is about some youtubers with much, much, more subscribers that she would ever had. How so?

Hi, everyone, I'm new here ... :) I'm from Eastern Europe so my English is not good but I do understand everything so, please, can someone explain to me why is this topic so popular, compared to others? As I can remember, Rebecca had cca 100k subscribers before she deleted her yt channel and now she has about the same number of followers on Instagram and on this forum there's way to more posts about her than there is about some youtubers with much, much, more subscribers that she would ever had. How so?
Do you know what a bellend is?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I suggest you start from thread #1 and have a read through. Should cover the necessities.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You don't need to stick up for them. All schools work hard. Banchory gets good results as it's an affluent area and a lot of the parents (meldrums not included) in these areas help their kids out and also pay for tutors. The same doesnt happen in the less affluent areas, simple as that. The teachers are of the same calibre and they all teach the same curriculum.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.