Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s joining in with the girls and having a laugh.... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I was wondering why she’d post herself being so inept at coordination skills but then I realised It’s like a 2 finger salute to tattle proving she does interact with her children. Or she’s pissed. Or both 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was good to see Pat having a break away from the girls on the wheel the other night bless him ❤🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What was that video? There were like three moves to the whole ‘dance’ and it was three too many for poor old Becky McChin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What was that video? There were like three moves to the whole ‘dance’ and it was three too many for poor old Becky McChin
I know. She’s so wooden it’s unreal!!! It was literally 2 or 3 basic moves and she was struggling to get it!!!!!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally set up for the gram. “Wait inconveniences. Just let mammy set up the phone and press record. No! Wait Fifi. I said do not press play yet. Wait. Wait. Wait. Yep. Okay. Play.”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least she’s joining in with the girls and having a laugh.... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry for pointing the obvious... but joining in and having a laugh would mean she would be full focus and not thinking about grabbing her phone to shove it on social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry for pointing the obvious... but joining in and having a laugh would mean she would be full focus and not thinking about grabbing her phone to shove it on social media!
Agree. It was filmed purely for Instagram. She’s a vacuous waste of space.

Reactions: 21
Exactly this, joining in and having a laugh with the girls would show her actually looking and smiling at them but instead she just continually looks at herself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Exactly this, joining in and having a laugh with the girls would show her actually looking and smiling at them but instead she just continually looks at herself
joining in with the girls wouldn’t even include filming anything.. since she doesn’t show them on social media anymore

Reactions: 13
What a dried up dinner of dreams!!!NOT!!! Not dissing the traditional Scottish dish but hers or was it Gingerellas looks shite😷

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.