Mrs Meldrum #102 Claims to be pretty hot on the academic, won’t homeschool during pandemic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But who would actually take her?? She's a 31 year old mother of three that can't hold her pee skipping rope. She's got no career or real prospects, a second hand Ford and a haunted house (both of which would be up for split in the case of a divorce). She's not exactly in shape, has terrible fashion sense, no real friends or life outside her exclusive woods. Everything in her life COSTS money and anything she did bring in through her AFF links is brought in under the illusion of the perfect insta family.. without which she's nothing but a financial drain. Even the oil and gas big wigs wouldn't want to take on that kind of commitment, she's not pretty enough to be a trophy wife and has far too much baggage to even be considered one. She lives like a retired woman, stuck in a rut of self absorbed sadness, she has literally nothing going for her.
Absolutely spot on!! The fact is, she’s never contributed to their finances. She can claim she did during her instascamming but she used her family to do that. Shared every intimate detail of their lives, even her daughter being born was sold to the highest bidder. She’s got Lee by the balls though.. if they split she could easily stay in that house and have him pay for her lifestyle. It’s what happens now, wife stays at home to look after kids (in the loosest possible sense for her) taking care of the home (ha!) supporting him whilst he works so she would have to be provided for by him.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely spot on!! The fact is, she’s never contributed to their finances. She can claim she did during her instascamming but she used her family to do that. Shared every intimate detail of their lives, even her daughter being born was sold to the highest bidder. She’s got Lee by the balls though.. if they split she could easily stay in that house and have him pay for her lifestyle. It’s what happens now, wife stays at home to look after kids (in the loosest possible sense for her) taking care of the home (ha!) supporting him whilst he works so she would have to be provided for by him.
The law is very different in Scotland:oops:

Reactions: 3
The law is very different in Scotland:oops:
Yep - she could quite easily claim she can’t work/would find it difficult to gain employment as had no experience and he would have to provide spousal maintenance to her.

she can pretend all she likes that she’s “working” doing this Argonne shite but she’s not, it’s all just a farce. See if she was really tit hot on the motherhood stuff, keeping the house running, home cooked meals, taking girls to activities etc I could go well you know what that’s the job she has but she’s bleeping not. She fannies around doing the bare minimum what she needs to, she’s a complete joke.

Reactions: 13
she can pretend all she likes that she’s “working” doing this Argonne shite but she’s not, it’s all just a farce. See if she was really tit hot on the motherhood stuff, keeping the house running, home cooked meals, taking girls to activities etc I could go well you know what that’s the job she has but she’s bleeping not. She fannies around doing the bare minimum what she needs to, she’s a complete joke.
Exactly. She acts like she’s been landed with the impossible task of running a household and looking after 3 girls (that she chose to have) ALONE for 2 weeks (but with mummy and daddy practically next door of course) and she barely survives it each time. And she doesn’t even put any effort in to the Arbonne ‘job’ anyway 😂

Reactions: 11
She’s basically unemployed, but calling herself a stay at home mum. Not sure you can call yourself that when your kids don’t stay at home!

Reactions: 15
Awful women. She doesn’t deserve her beautiful daughters.
Agreed.she only ever thinks how this affects her and the little treats she deserves Yesterday was a really tough day with work and then with school work on top. However it is tough for the kids as well. So straight after tea we all got our comfy pj’s on and took the Friday treat box upstairs and all 5 of us watched a film on our bed, kids loved it.

Reactions: 12
I just came on to ask if anyone had ever tried the ‘tan and tested’ filter that Reb constantly uses in her stories. I look like a completely different person 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the people that have bought that god awful coat because of her, haven’t seen it suit anyone yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh 2 adverts today😆....

1 for some budget jewellery company and 1 for a tacky dog collar....

Oh, what a fall from grace!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly. She acts like she’s been landed with the impossible task of running a household and looking after 3 girls (that she chose to have) ALONE for 2 weeks (but with mummy and daddy practically next door of course) and she barely survives it each time. And she doesn’t even put any effort in to the Arbonne ‘job’ anyway 😂
This! I actually messaged her about the 'opportunity' in response to her stories saying 'anyone wanna sign up just leave a heart' and no reply! Not even seen it so she is putting in zero effort. I know my partner would be wondering when I'm actually going to do something ANYTHING for myself that isn't pointless insta stories...

• Wow
  • Haha
I must be a terrible dog owner. I have 2 dogs and they’ve both had the same collar for years. Am I meant to be changing their collars every few weeks?! 😰

Beggy, can you advise please?🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She must have caught up with Tattle cos in the time I’ve been reading these threads, I’ve never seen her being affectionate to any of her kids
F753EDBA-E05A-40D2-9020-7DA0FE261D85.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine a life where the first thing you do in a morning is post an aff ad for the jumper you wore the day before. 🙄

Aspirational.

• Haha
It’s all for tattles benefit. She was on here last night....!

Poppy’s hair is going the same way as florrie & Safiyah- far too long and unkempt and messy.
I bet to begin with she sat at home lurking like a Scooby Doo villain giving it evil laughs and “they think they have one up on me but I’ll have the last laugh...”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.