Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D063427E-F886-4DA6-AD26-5D656E2160F5.jpeg
2D5AD21C-D23A-4D7E-8872-289306DB6114.jpeg

The state of this 😂😂 imagine setting up your camera to film this crap. What an absolute weapon 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Lees mum coming to take the girls for a walk. Shouldn’t be mixing households during this lockdown rebecca. I feel so so bad for her that it’s the only time alone she gets. Think what the rest of the U.K. are going through Rebecca. You are not hard done by in any means.
Children under 12 don’t count in the numbers so as long as the mum didn’t go in the house there’s no rule breaking there.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yes how does this work? We are on strict lockdown in England and Wales. Wales is only walk from home for exercise. How can it be right that an adult from another household comes and take your kids out? I thought we were all in household / ext household bubbles.
And what should she do whilst they’re out Clean? Or Rest? Neither of course she should film herself arsing about with a hot cup of tea. She is such a stupid cow.
I believe you can only have grandchild at grandparents if they are there for childcare and not at school during lockdown if you are an essential worker. Her mum meeting up with the kids and going for a walk, surely that’s not right. You are allowed to walk with one other person but I’d imagine that one other person is the same bubble and not mixing and matching

Reactions: 9
Yes how does this work? We are on strict lockdown in England and Wales. Wales is only walk from home for exercise. How can it be right that an adult from another household comes and take your kids out? I thought we were all in household / ext household bubbles.
And what should she do whilst they’re out Clean? Or Rest? Neither of course she should film herself arsing about with a hot cup of tea. She is such a stupid cow.
The only thing I can think is that in Scotland 2 people from separate households can meet for exercise and children under 12 are exempt from counting towards that total (unlike in England). So she and her mum could go with the kids anyway so technically there is no rule break if her mum goes as I don’t hunk the kids have to distance

I believe you can only have grandchild at grandparents if they are there for childcare and not at school during lockdown if you are an essential worker. Her mum meeting up with the kids and going for a walk, surely that’s not right. You are allowed to walk with one other person but I’d imagine that one other person is the same bubble and not mixing and matching
No it doesn’t have be a person in a bubble. You can exercise with one other person from another household- does not have to be in your bubble. Kids under 12 are exempt from that total in Scotland.

Reactions: 4
I’ve made it a hobby to randomly screenshot her boomerangs/stories and the results keep getting better 😂😂
Oh my god, that's hilarious she looks like this emoji... 😮

Sing to my little tea pot.... 🎶🎶🎶🎶

I'm Rebecca Meldrum here's my tap,
Daily I behave like such a pap,
When I see a camera, watch me pout
Aff links ads is all I'm about.

Every day I moan and lie online
There's not a day I don't bloody whine
Every time I lift my camera high
Tattle.life lets out a big sigh.

Greedy, Grabby female, that is me
A hard worker I will never be.
Feeling sorry for myself every day
I like getting everything my way.

I really should start being more grateful
and stop behaving like a fool
I have a lot in life to be grateful for
and if I hadn't been so awful peeps would like me more
😊
.... Keep it going to the next verse...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh my god, that's hilarious she looks like this emoji... 😮

Sing to my little tea pot.... 🎶🎶🎶🎶

I'm Rebecca Meldrum here's my tap,
Daily I behave like such a pap,
When I see a camera, watch me pout
Aff links ads is all I'm about.

Every day I moan and lie online
There's not a day I don't bloody whine
Every time I lift my camera high
Tattle.life lets out a big sigh.

Greedy, Grabby female, that is me
A hard worker I will never be.
Feeling sorry for myself every day
I like getting everything my way.

I really should start being more grateful
and stop behaving like a fool
I have a lot in life to be grateful for
and if I hadn't been so awful peeps would like me more
😊
.... Keep it going to the next verse...
Ok any of this needs to be quoted in the next thread title please! This thread has peaked 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
What a truly sad little life this woman has - setting up her camera to film herself on her own drinking tea..... what on Earth is she playing at?! She needs a boot up the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If the dog really has rolled in fox tit hosing him down with cold water won’t do anything to get rid of the smell. My dog is an habitual tit roller and it takes a full on hot soapy bath to sort it out 🤢
I think she has a hot tap outside? Unless I’m thinking of someone else? 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 1
Begsy filming her feet sliding on the ice whilst pulling the bin. Can't be that bad sweetie, you'd not be able to film yourself Most people wouldn't even think about filming themselves. Or are you a complete dumbfuck and you want to film yourself pre fracture like the heroine you are? Keep the bin at the bottom, place your rubbish in there in your many walks. 🙄

I think she has a hot tap outside? Unless I’m thinking of someone else? 🤔🤔🤔
Lethal if she did. It would cool quickly and refreeze. Creating your own ice rink by hand potentially injuring the many visiting parents and mother in law.

Reactions: 6
HahaHAAA, the time it must take to go into the kitchen, position your phone just right, so you can leave and come back in to make a cup of tea.... and then do the same with sitting down to drink it - I am so embarrassed for her, what a really sad, crappy life she must have 🤯
I could have sat down at any point today with a hot drink, so there’s no jealousy here, but I’ve actually got stuff going on in my life that interests and fulfils me... 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.