Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes. Her tips on homeschooling. From the woman who told us all to take your kids to a cafe to get them to do their homework 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m not for a minute saying home learning is easy.
I’m really enjoying it but I have a huge amount of experience in childcare & education and I’m aware that’s a big part of it. However, Ive also taken the opportunity to throw myself into it. I get up and log on, plan our learning time according to what’s been set out & try my best to make it a good experience for us all. My child knows I’m enjoying watching & helping him learn & he’s so proud every day of what he completes.

It’s great that Rebecca & the other influencers are actually doing the home learning but I really hope they’re not showing their kids how much they hate it like they post on social media.

And I’m sorry, a stay at home mum with healthy children, all at fairly independent stages, should be able to work out a schedule that suits them for home learning fairly easily. She has no work to worry about and her kids all go to bed really early imo. She’s sitting down with a cuppa and ‘her prince’ at 8pm! I’ve still got the washing, cleaning, ironing, etc to sort out once my kids are in bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
89B7F6B9-5F4B-476B-BB6B-F4CD39A260DB.jpeg
Is this a real, paid #Ad or one of those ambiguous shout outs for attention/manifestations?? 🤥

• Angry
Reactions: 8
A free book for £7.99 🙄😂
I’ve used Audible for years and it’s great but I wouldn’t think I was getting a free book every month for my £7.99 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The ‘homeschooling’ malarkey is winding me up - all the ‘influencers’ are at it! Most of whom seem to not work/‘work’ from home (if you can call dressing yourself up in gifted clothes ‘work’... not sure ANYONE can... ?! 😂). Would love to see them assisting/supervising (it’s NOT homeschooling) their kids while home alone (partner out at work) AND trying to do a full time masters degree, with a toddler in tow... they have it SO easy and I find the constant complaining just pathetic to be honest... 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The ‘homeschooling’ malarkey is winding me up - all the ‘influencers’ are at it! Most of whom seem to not work/‘work’ from home (if you can call dressing yourself up in gifted clothes ‘work’... not sure ANYONE can... ?! 😂). Would love to see them assisting/supervising (it’s NOT homeschooling) their kids while home alone (partner out at work) AND trying to do a full time masters degree, with a toddler in tow... they have it SO easy and I find the constant complaining just pathetic to be honest... 😂
I agree with this that all the mums who work from home being an influencer are the worst ones for moaning about homeschooling!! I wish they’d just get on with it, it’s only for a few months and really isn’t that bad to make a huge song and dance like they are all doing. As for Rebecca my son was the same age as poppy in the last lockdown and it’s really not that difficult to find something to entertain her whist she homeschools. I got my boy involved and he did a bit of “homeschool” to make him think he was like his big sister. She really has no clue.
this time round I’m having to homeschool them both as he’s now started school, it’s more difficult but I’m happy to put all my effort in to it to help them! This is clearly what Rebecca cannot be bothered to do!!

Reactions: 10
I agree with this that all the mums who work from home being an influencer are the worst ones for moaning about homeschooling!! I wish they’d just get on with it, it’s only for a few months and really isn’t that bad to make a huge song and dance like they are all doing. As for Rebecca my son was the same age as poppy in the last lockdown and it’s really not that difficult to find something to entertain her whist she homeschools. I got my boy involved and he did a bit of “homeschool” to make him think he was like his big sister. She really has no clue.
this time round I’m having to homeschool them both as he’s now started school, it’s more difficult but I’m happy to put all my effort in to it to help them! This is clearly what Rebecca cannot be bothered to do!!
She just feels so hard done by. It’s strange. The girls seem pretty compliant too, so I can’t see it being that challenging.

Reactions: 9
I think it really shows how little all the instamums actually do all day. I’m currently supporting my older sons with their home learning 4 days a week, while teaching my secondary school groups via Teams. On a Friday I also have my toddler. And I find that my relaxing day! Entertaining the little one while the older two work is much easier when not working flat out! I’m also, like most of us, working every night to make up hours, cleaning, cooking etc. Not sitting on my flat arse aff linking and looking for ever more tv series because I have duck all to do!!
Sorry. Rant over but she REALLY irritates me 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A free book for £7.99 🙄😂
I’ve used Audible for years and it’s great but I wouldn’t think I was getting a free book every month for my £7.99 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
I don't think the dumb cow went to school, let alone home schooling.

• Haha
Let’s show off that tap of dreams..check the curve on that bad boy, that’s a belter. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I sometimes wonder what goes through ‘influencers’ ( I use that term loosely) minds when they pick their phone to go online! .. I know, not shown off my tap of dreams yet, let’s do an insta story with it cutting half my face off while I talk about fox tit!

• Haha
Let’s show off that tap of dreams..check the curve on that bad boy, that’s a belter. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I sometimes wonder what goes through ‘influencers’ ( I use that term loosely) minds when they pick their phone to go online! .. I know, not shown off my tap of dreams yet, let’s do an insta story with it cutting half my face off while I talk about fox tit!
If the dog really has rolled in fox tit hosing him down with cold water won’t do anything to get rid of the smell. My dog is an habitual tit roller and it takes a full on hot soapy bath to sort it out 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Pure gold entertainment. Setting the camera up on record and casually walking around the corner. Brilliant. 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rather than sitting on her flat arse on the sofa drinking tea she wants to clean under that sofa the state of if!!!! Lazy mare she really is

Also those hair extensions look awful!

Lees mum coming to take the girls for a walk. Shouldn’t be mixing households during this lockdown rebecca. I feel so so bad for her that it’s the only time alone she gets. Think what the rest of the U.K. are going through Rebecca. You are not hard done by in any means.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Girls are out she will be right upstairs re watching the raunch on Bridgerton 😂😂 haven't watch it past the first so so I don't know :)

• Haha
Jesus christ how does anyone think this is a good way to spend some time? (recording yourself drinking tea and editing it altogether)

She must be very very lonely to think this is worth sharing.

Uploaded a copy for the blocked bastards.. Enjoy with a hot cup of tea ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Lees mum coming to take the girls for a walk. Shouldn’t be mixing households during this lockdown rebecca. I feel so so bad for her that it’s the only time alone she gets. Think what the rest of the U.K. are going through Rebecca. You are not hard done by in any means.
Yes how does this work? We are on strict lockdown in England and Wales. Wales is only walk from home for exercise. How can it be right that an adult from another household comes and take your kids out? I thought we were all in household / ext household bubbles.
And what should she do whilst they’re out Clean? Or Rest? Neither of course she should film herself arsing about with a hot cup of tea. She is such a stupid cow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.