Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How hard can their math homework be? 😂 She‘s acting like she‘s having to teach S A-level maths 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How hard can their math homework be? 😂 She‘s acting like she‘s having to teach S A-level maths 🤦🏼‍♀️
I honestly think counting to 10 and doing the two times table is probably about Rebecca Meldrums limit. She doesn’t strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did you know she is a size 8!!!!

I really hope her grandad will be OK.

I get he feeling she is very controlling of what her kids eat, controlling in a over the top way!

Reactions: 5
If her grandad is in hospital with covid then of course I hope he comes out of it ok. Genuinely. As much I loath Rebecca & Lee, I don’t wish covid on anyone.

Reactions: 15
She goes in that she’s only 5ft 2 which isn’t tall but certainly isn’t overly small. One of my friends is 4ft 11. Everything has to be teeny tiny with her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I am not sympathising with her but I have an 8 year old, 5 year old and 2 year old and I am currently homeschooling and we have a full timetable set out to do each day that takes the full school day. No zoom lessons, it is purely worksheets/activities with instructions. I am sitting at my table for a good 4 hours (not including snack breaks and lunch) helping them. I'm not moaning about it because it's got to be done and millions of others are doing it and some are also working from home but let's not pretend that it's easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I am not sympathising with her but I have an 8 year old, 5 year old and 2 year old and I am currently homeschooling and we have a full timetable set out to do each day that takes the full school day. No zoom lessons, it is purely worksheets/activities with instructions. I am sitting at my table for a good 4 hours (not including snack breaks and lunch) helping them. I'm not moaning about it because it's got to be done and millions of others are doing it and some are also working from home but let's not pretend that it's easy.
I dont want to derail the thread but as discussed above...you are not home schooling. Your children are learning at home. Not denying that it's hard though....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Learning from home then. Either way, at least she is actually doing it this time.

Reactions: 7
I dont want to derail the thread but as discussed above...you are not home schooling. Your children are learning at home. Not denying that it's hard though....
Yes. I home school mine, have done for two years and it’s nothing like what I am seeing on Instagram stories.

Hope grandad comes out of this fit and well.

Hope all the times you whinged about the NHS where worth it you filthy moron Rebecca. You’d do well to apologise for the two fingers you’ve been sticking up to the NHS while ignoring lockdown for the past however many months. They’re now your grandads only hope. And you better hope the nurses have time to care for him properly because we’re overwhelmed due to twats like you flouting the rules

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t want to sound like a creep here but her grandad lives fairly close to me and pass his house on our daily dog walks (she’s openly shown his house on her stories, easily identifiable if you know the area), you’d be able to tell straight away if he’s home or not. I really hope she isn’t making this up (as we know she talks utter bullshit), our local hospital is on its knees

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.