Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaaa absolutely screaming at those montages, what the hell?!
Also, maybe dry the poor dog instead of taking pics of him, must be freezing poor thing!

Reactions: 8
All these montages - someone is definitely missing Youtube!

Reactions: 4
I’ve decided what’s really important during this lockdown is SELF CARE. After all, if I’ve not 100% taken care of myself through hot baths, a half measure cup of VELVETISER hot chocolate, and a bit of Netflix then how on earth could I be expected to provide the bare minimum of supervision to my children’s homeschooling? I’m a very busy mum to three girls and of course on Bertay Boi and I just don’t have the time to fully commit to the homeschooling timetable without burning out, you know?

I do, however, have time to set my phone up in various places around my home to record me pottering and making/drinking a HOT cup of tea, edit these recordings together and add some acoustic cover music over the top. Because I’ve made the choice to make myself a priority. For the children’s sake, of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They have taken down two of the big photos. Middle child is the only one with her own photo, is she the favorite???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
“He’s the most repulsive creature I’ve ever met in my life” she says as she’s rinsing fox tit in the same sink she washes dishes in 🤢 If Bertie is most repulsive creature she’s met then that’s really saying something because she married Lee 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Don’t believe that for a second, she’s now calling it home learning after reading on here!!! Feel so sorry for P after the comment about 4 children......she’s just bloody vile to her 😢😢

Reactions: 21
Naaaaawwwww. She’s so cute writing herself some questions to answer.
Big time she is lol. Puppet on a string. Setting her own questions and answers she wants to shove out there to tattle which she reads regularly. Hilarious Begs. 😝

Interestingly she regrets nothing.
Not learnt a thing then Begsy?

Reactions: 11
Big time she is lol. Puppet on a string. Setting her own questions and answers she wants to shove out there to tattle which she reads regularly. Hilarious Begs. 😝

Interestingly she regrets nothing.
Not learnt a thing then Begsy?
she is just full of absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 9
What a load of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

why lie Rebecca? When we can see you viewing this thread on a daily basis under your not so subtle fake account? You and lee are here every single day!!!!!!!! 👍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

A podcast aye?!!!!!!!!!!! Good one Reb. What the duck would you speak about on a podcast?!!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Every dog and dog lead have podcasts. 😁🐕

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘I can confirm you earn a fortune on you tube’ - god she has no class!! Does nt say much for her skills at saving and planning for her families future if she has to grab every MLM scheme going!!! And lee has to still work offshore! 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.