Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the garden wearing that striped lounge suit... what did did she have her saggy tits in it. Clearly from then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Take it the little legged ginger one hasn’t been back offshore then. Suppose he is little enough to hide 😂

• Haha
She's purposely posted that story about the bird feeders with Pat's voice! Tragic.

Reactions: 15
She's purposely posted that story about the bird feeders with Pat's voice! Tragic.
She wants to be a tattle bastard. Anything to keep her relevant. I’m wondering if she is doing this to deflect from the way she’s trying to clone CLTS and the way we spoke about that

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The squirrel video can’t have been more than a day ago with wee ginger nuts filming as she has her new nail colour on 👀

I find it so “ironic” that she is going on about how she wants a ton of money but then in her stories with Bertie-Boy she goes on about how he doesn’t use his DKNY bed and how she wastes so much money on him. She just literally says tit doesn’t she?

Reactions: 13
Yes Beggy, I recommend products and places to my friends, but the difference is that they are not all from the same company(/crappy MLM scheme) and I don’t make money from doing it! Seriously, she must think her sheep are so thick. And maybe they are.

Reactions: 21
The latest waffle about why pyramid schemes, or networking sales was it she called it, are just recommending tit to people for commission so there's definitely nothing sinister about them. Ok then. What a balloon knot this woman is.

Wonder if she will address why Pat's back.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Walking in her exclusive woods explaining the virtues of MLM, apparently there's nothing dodgy about it. You're simply recommending a product to 10 people, you'd be doing that anyway... Blah blah blah... So the of her brainwashing continues. SO, are the expensive links and tidy house 'subtly' showing the sheep the dream life they too can lead? 🙄

Reactions: 19
The latest waffle about why pyramid schemes, or networking sales was it she called it, are just recommending tit to people for commission so there's definitely nothing sinister about them. Ok then. What a balloon knot this woman is.

Wonder if she will address why Pat's back.
Ok Rebecca keep telling yourself that and ignoring the fact that you have watched all the anti -mlm videos that have been posted here and that you are in denial

Reactions: 15
Schools in Scotland shut for an extra week. That will be why Lee is back, so she doesn’t have to deal with them on her own again. My 3 go back tomorrow having broken up on the 16th, I don’t want them to, love having them at home.

If Wee Lee is back for isolation, Banchory Tattlers better watch out, she's sure as hell not going to do the shopping etc whilst he stays back at home. Is that why she dud a quick tidy? Let it all go to cock in a few days after he left Begsy? Or did he ever leave? 😂
Maybe, just maybe they are away to sell the dream of Arbonne and the 'stay at home husband because I can earn so much' angle.🤔

Schools in Scotland shut for an extra week. That will be why Lee is back, so she doesn’t have to deal with them on her own again. My 3 go back tomorrow having broken up on the 16th, I don’t want them to, love having them at home.
I don't think they'll go back in Scotland under the current plans. Parliament has been recalled and First Minister making an announcement tomorrow afternoon. 😳

Reactions: 9
“Network marketing” is a pyramid selling scheme right? I’m not familiar with Arbonne so just checking I’ve got it right.

Reactions: 13
Walking in her exclusive woods explaining the virtues of MLM, apparently there's nothing dodgy about it. You're simply recommending a product to 10 people, you'd be doing that anyway... Blah blah blah... So the of her brainwashing continues. SO, are the expensive links and tidy house 'subtly' showing the sheep the dream life they too can lead? 🙄
Yeah she said the same thing the other day too! It’s so obviously a script. Plus Ashly Rae was on about if you want to be a consultant get in touch and I’ll tell you how. So they’ve obviously been told from the top of the pyramid to say this now. 🙄

Reactions: 10
If Wee Lee is back for isolation, Banchory Tattlers better watch out, she's sure as hell not going to do the shopping etc whilst he stays back at home. Is that why she dud a quick tidy? Let it all go to cock in a few days after he left Begsy? Or did he ever leave? 😂
Maybe, just maybe they are away to sell the dream of Arbonne and the 'stay at home husband because I can earn so much' angle.🤔

I don't think they'll go back in Scotland under the current plans. Parliament has been recalled and First Minister making an announcement tomorrow afternoon. 😳
even more reason for him to be home then!

Reactions: 3
Just catching up on stories. "Hey guys, look at my bleeping massive house and new kitchen you jealous bastard trolls".

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.