Mrs Meldrum #101 New Year, new me, Dear Diary, it’s all about the money.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the blocked bastards ... bit of a laugh for ya!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Still Trying to maintain that it was her own decision to quit YouTube..... she’s just a compulsive liar. It is all absolute shite.

Ooh how do you know this?!
There are several accounts on tattle that are constantly viewing this thread, who never post, who follow other accounts and who’s usernames make it obvious who they are. I’m not going to name the accounts because doxxing is illegal (remember that one Bec?) but I am 100% sure I know which accounts are them. I’d put money on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Omg. When I was deeply invested in this thread in 2019 she was adamant she never came on here anymore. This was in like May/June. She’s just admitted then she was still lurking up until July 2019. Fibber.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
how can she not miss anything about her old house? I actually really liked it!
Again, this is her talking shite as usual. She knows the Murder house is a dive - but she will never admit it. So she’s asked herself that question to try to maintain they are so happy in the crime scene murder home.

Omg. When I was deeply invested in this thread in 2019 she was adamant she never came on here anymore. This was in like May/June. She’s just admitted then she was still lurking up until July 2019. Fibber.
she’s full of tit. Honestly. Her & lee and her mother are on this thread regularly even now. They have been all along, the entire time. All the times she tried to claim she didn’t ever “seek out” the negativity and tried to
Claim she was being actually trolled (as in people directly contacting her) was all a pack of lies - she’s was referring to this thread the whole entire time and she’s still coming on here every single day!!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Laughing that she’s still pretending she’s got a job.....!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

She’s an absolute nut case. Like, do you think she actually believes the stuff she says? She’s living in some sort of fugue state?? She’s just a total weirdo.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Children under 12 don’t count in the numbers so as long as the mum didn’t go in the house there’s no rule breaking there.
It’s so bleeping far from the spirit of the rules though, isn it? What a grade A dingletwat.

Reactions: 8
Oh aye so you haven’t 🙄 You we’re still deeking at this page last year when someone came on and speculated Lee told an old girlfriend he didn’t want to marry you. We know this because you went into a pure meltdown and closed all your YouTube vlogs down in a huff. Especially when we started a best of Meldrum duck up’s 😂 My fav is still the cat one LOL. You Rebecca can kid yourself on all you like that the gossips don’t get to you and your family to but you my friend made a right tit of yourself around Banchory and the legacy of that will live on forever!! And coming from a mother who didn’t encourage her kids to do homework and would whip them out of school on a whim for freebie holidays does not an academically concerned mother make Rebecca 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh aye so you haven’t 🙄 You we’re still deeking at this page last year when someone came on and speculated Lee told an old girlfriend he didn’t want to marry you. We know this because you went into a pure meltdown and closed all your YouTube vlogs down in a huff. Especially when we started a best of Meldrum duck up’s 😂 My fav is still the cat one LOL. You Rebecca can kid yourself on all you like that the gossips don’t get to you and your family to but you my friend made a right tit of yourself around Banchory and the legacy of that will live on forever!! And coming from a mother who didn’t encourage her kids to do homework and would whip them out of school on a whim for freebie holidays does not an academically concerned mother make Rebecca 🙄
Let’s also not forget that her mother posted on here a couple of weeks ago and posted private photographs of Tegan’s bloody engagement!!!!!!!!!! They are a bunch of absolute bleeping nutcases!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 387228

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Thanks, I need a chuckle
this one actually made me roar!!!!!!! Who is she trying to kid?!!!!!!

Reactions: 27
Oh begs, we know you worship at the alter of money, if you could still be earning ’a fortune’ from YT you’d still be doing it! Otherwise, surely Pat would quit the rigs as he would prefer to be at home. She got greedy and showed her true colours.

Reactions: 19
She just can’t help herself and ends up tripping herself up with the shite she comes out with. I do enjoy it when she spouts this nonsense though, really gives me a laugh! I do
Hope she gets on the booze tonight and posts on here again....! Love it!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My sides actually hurt reading the q&a’s tonight. It’s too bloody funny 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.