Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lhasalife

CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE HOME SCHOOLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT HOME SCHOOLING - YOU ARE FACILITATING THE WORK THAT TEACHERS HAVE SPENT HOURS UPLOADING ONTO VARIOUS DIFFERENT PLATFORMS FOR A VARIETY OF NEEDS AND SITUATIONS WHILE BEING LOGGED ON ALL DAY TO ANSWER, MARK, FEEDBACK, ENCOURAGE AND HELP WHERE NEEDED AND SOME ARE ACTUALLY OUT DROPPING OFF WORKBOOKS, PENCILS AND FOOD MAY I ADD!!!!!!! - ALL WHILE SOME OF US HAVE TO FACILITATE OUR OWN CHILDREN'S LEARNING AND SOME OF US ARE ACTUALLY IN SCHOOL WITH VULNERABLE PUPILS! AND YES I AM SHOUTING BECAUSE I AM SICK TO FUCKING DEATH OF THE HOMESCHOOLING MARTYRS LIKE MELDRUM, NORRIS, BRUMMY WHO SEEM IT HARD TO DO A PRIMARY FUCKING MATHS SHEET1 YET MELDRUM CAN EYE FUCK HERSELF ON BOOMERANG!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH SCHOOLS ARE NOT SHUT, TEACHERS ARE NOT 'OFF' WE ARE WORKING TWICE AS HARD, TWICE AS LONG AND GETTING STICK FROM ALL ANGLES!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF MELDRUM IF YOU DONT WANT TO ENGAGE THEN DONT BUT ALSO DONT MAKE IT ABOUT YOU - ABSOLUTE WALLOPER!

And just to clarify, teachers do this because they have the welfare of their pupils at the top of their list, - I am stressed to fuck (obvs)but maybe I will just make up a snack basket and organise my pens - that will make me teacher of the year!!!!!! And btw I am by no means belittling the stress that parents are under when they have to juggle work, childcare and overseeing online learning - its hard going but some of these influenzas - Jesus wept!!!!!!!!!!! I have pupils whose only hot meal a day is at school and yet you get Norris, in her million mansion having snack baskets as her kids have too much to eat - its shameful!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

anoushka

First time commenting but been reading since dlp. She is SLY as fuck!! Really bugged me. Shes put this swipe up in, not only has she zoomed in that you can’t see what website it is has she actually went to the effort of blurring out the label on the inside of the coat?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
wow what a cu*t
You literally do NOTHING with your time Rebecca. You choose to have your three children
you don’t have the thought of working from home whilst home schooling and entertaining a three year old
you live in a big house
Each child has their own space and a fucking play room
Big garden
A haunted wood on your doorstep
Mother down the road

you fucking mess
Pull yourself together
It’s a month

* thoughts go to those truly fucked over by this ♥ There is light , we’ll be through this soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 58

InstaFamous

Thread suggestion: claims to be “pretty hot on the academic”, won’t homeschool during a pandemic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh lord...

lets stop the restrictions chatter and also stop posting how bored you are of the restrictions chatter 😬

there’s a cold sore to discuss 😐 priorities please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Marmaladethecat

I'm a massive lurker on this thread and I've only commented a few times. But... recently she's really getting me down. I get the whole just unfollow thing but her attitude with everything is just bizarre. I'm a single mum and when my kids are with their dad I crave for them to be back. I really love the noise, mess, general chaos. I know it's hard and draining but she does nothing else. I run my own business and juggle the kids play/homeschooling with work and yes it's hard but my god, it won't be forever. They grow up so quick and the days when they're not with me, don't shout for me... the silence is deafening. I know no one that can buy that volume of clothes, have a kitchen extension, house painted whilst not working. She must have made an absolute fortune in the past for her to be able to live like she does. My mum has lent me money this month so I can have the heating on. Jesus, she needs to read the room.
Sorry for the rant! Had to get that off my chest

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Stealth1902

I dont really keep up with this thread but my friend who followed her was telling me she messaged her the other day after she showed some socks or ski socks or something on instagram. My friend told her about some better ones and she had a message back saying don't bother messaging me again and blocked her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I think she put the video up of her looking pretty chunky so that in 30 days time she can put up a filtered / posed picture of what her fizzy stick / arbconne vitamin regimen of dreams achieved

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I can’t believe what I am reading. You tattle bastards slagging off not any old dog but a F1 dog. You jealous bitches should be ashamed of yourselves

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Grabbyduldrum

The constant policing of Covid guidelines are getting a tad excessive 🙄 I for one am I shocked that so many people (not necessarily on this thread) are so ready and willing to give up their human and civil rights so easily.
The video of the police entering the ‘house with too many people’ in it is absolutely horrific and in no way should form a baseline of expectation of our police - if it does, we’re in MASSIVE trouble.
Come and work a shift in my hospital, full to the rafters with Covid. Come hold the hand of a patient dying from Covid without their family around them. This new strain is highly contagious and holds no prisoners. I’m all for the rules and have no qualms in reporting anyone who is breaking them. When this is over we will regain our freedom but if you want to live to see that day then act now. Rant over 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ohyes

VIP Member
D063427E-F886-4DA6-AD26-5D656E2160F5.jpeg
2D5AD21C-D23A-4D7E-8872-289306DB6114.jpeg

The state of this 😂😂 imagine setting up your camera to film this crap. What an absolute weapon 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Laughing so much at stories. “The babies will be so confused. You’re changing their names so much”
Saffy. Saf. Fiya. Darce.
All. The. Lolz.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sj22

Just a note Rebecca....saying "I just want to invite friends over to the house" is absolutely what most people would say. Saying "I just want to invite friends over to the house without breaking the law" tells me you have done exactly that 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38