Mrs Meldrum #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pink top she's aff linked is bloody awful. However my niece would love those yellow jammas /loungwear set.... Any ideas where it's from. She's 12. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 7
God I hate that they donโ€™t have to label all these FB posts as AD. Itโ€™s preying on vulnerabilities and insecurities at a very difficult time for most people. Lowest of the low. So obviously Beggy is all over it.

Reactions: 7
I live in the midlands and someone is trying to flog arrbonne in my local fb page ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Itโ€™s actually disgusting that the person has said they had fibromyalgia symptoms which this 30 day cleanse magically got rid of. duck right off.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Sooooo many people have asked her how she journals. In 30 minutes. When we know she doesnโ€™t look at her messages. duck off you transparent waste of space.

Reactions: 14
Sheโ€™s done it tattle bastard ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s only went and joined the rest of us a year late and got herself (or rather Boris and Rishi) a velvetiser. Do duck off Meldrum you absolute dick. Know what though! She stands there with a smug grin like sheโ€™s all that and a bag of chips meanwhile sheโ€™s affiliate linking tit silver plated jewellery and flouncing around with a Longchamp bag thatโ€™s so out of date not even Uni students will use that version. What Iโ€™m trying to say is if she had something to be snobby about then fine she can be but she really doesnโ€™t. Sheโ€™s just the type of gal whoโ€™s so cheap she waits until her kids have gone to bed before they order a take away like all the other influencers. Their kids get fish fingers while they dine out ๐Ÿ™„
[No, God, No Michael Scott gif]

Reactions: 2
What the frigging eff has she got to write in a jurrnrnal????? Apart from fake press ups and copious amounts of tea and ramming??? She does nothing .. The laziest do as little as poss SAHM in the entire universe!!!๐Ÿ˜†

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What the frigging eff has she got to write in a jurrnrnal?????
Dear Diary,
today was a great day. Iโ€™ve admired myself in the mirror for hours. I looove my hair oh, & did you know Iโ€™m a size 8? tiny, right?
Then I took โ€œthe princeโ€ out for a walk. Back to admiring myself & having a hot cup of tea.
My admiring was then interrupted because I had to take care of the inconveniences but no worries!! Theyโ€™re in their rooms for quite time now & Iโ€™m back to admiring myself.
Tomorrow Iโ€™m going to take it more slow, promise!
xoxo Rebecca

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Actually feel horrendous second hand embarrassment for her and the drivel she prob writes in her journal ๐Ÿคก
1. Spent day boomeranging my cheap ass stinky leggings
2. Took my rank, sorry gorgeous kids for a walk ๐Ÿฅฐ love em so much๐Ÿคฅ
3. Asked meld to clean the house whilst I had a time out with a hot cup of tea in the blue room of nightmares
4. Had some self lurrrve in the utility room
5. Affiliated some links to make people think Iโ€™m minted when really Iโ€™m broke as they come ๐Ÿ˜ข
R e p e a t

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.