Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fml, she’s unhinged today. Haha. Why does the weekend looming make her even more loopy than normal? And which one of you messaged her saying Lardsnomes was overweight 🤣🤣 I thought the vet said he was perfect?
j dogs gambling sessions probably at weekend shes panics incase he has little flutter on fruit machines on way home 😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not to be horrible but ronnie is the strangest looking baby I've ever seen.
All babies with a very distinctive look are like this. You get most just looking like a blueprint baby. Some bald, some with hair. All different beautiful skin tones. Then you get the babies who look EXACTLY like one parent, in this case Ronnieblessim looks exactly like his dad, so it catches your eye. Like an adult that’s been shrunk down into a baby. He’s a cutie though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Keep on the mugshots Soph, You’re the only one in that house not overweight. I love chubby babies btw not trolling Ronnieblessim.

Reactions: 13
She is a wind up merchant isn’t she. So funny old soph. Love that she reads here. It’s like having a conversation with her that she only responds to with songs or passive aggressive muttering

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m 😢 with laughter a bit over weight no Mrs Grinch he’s FAT and it’s not because of Christmas either it’s because you feed him crap all the time. Henry Fatsomes doesn’t need sausage rolls and all the other tit you feed him. Take Henry on a decent long walk each day instead of going to b&m and shining the clean sink that doesn’t need doing.

My dogs are three times older than Fatsomes have a 4/5 k walk each day and have two weighed out meals daily. Sophie I’m pretty sure that love your dog but you are killing him with to much food.

Reactions: 21
Jeeez what’s next ‘he’s not fat he’s just big boned’
He’s not bloody Cartman from South Park 🤦🏼‍♀️
He's fat. You can tell he is and 1.5lb would not make him look like a sausage roll

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So the dog is now on a little diet, I’m sure when he was in the vet and put under she got him a matching gastric band lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You can’t body shame an animal. Humans we come in all different shapes and sizes. Our outer appearance (unless ludicrously thin or ludicrously huge) doesn’t necessarily reflect our health or our lifestyle. Animals though - they are meant to be a certain size and weight. It’s just facts. People have studied it for centuries. Your dog is fat. It’s not fair on him. Get him more exercise and better food.

Reactions: 23
Why do so many hinchers have a gran who said 'if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all' 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
View attachment 75541
Because not everyone wants to be famous you f***ing dimwit!!!! The only reason they assume people who criticise her are jealous has to be because they are jealous.

And because they clearly approached her or she approached them you don’t just get noticed. She has the look they wanted. If she looked like shrek it would never have happened for her.

Why do so many hinchers have a gran who said 'if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all' 🤷‍♀️
my Nan defo don’t say that she’s the witch of witches! She loves a bit of gossip and slaying people 😂

If she’s going to sing to her bleeping dog then please sing the right words 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her hair was flapping about her head and face like the Trunchbulls bun at the end of Matilda in that video, she's raging. And imagine reassuring Thunder Guts saying it's okay handsnomes as if he is aware of what's being said about him.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stop feeding him so many treats and take him for a decent walk you daft bint!! My mum’s 74, has arthritis in both hips and still manages to take her cocker spaniel for an hours walk in the morning and in the evening. No f*****g excuse whatsoever why you can’t.

Reactions: 26
Is she wearing a boob tube? It's winter! Her heating bill must be through the roof as it must be bleeping tropical in Hinch towers!
Her heating bill must be ammence

She’s not only half naked all the time but every single radiator is covered.
Recently I dried my clothes on the radiator. I noticed how much longer it took for the room to heat up.

Plus she’s doubled the house size. Must cost about £500 a month I reckon

Surprised she hasn’t outed Henry’s troll like she outed Ronnie’s.....unless she didn’t get a message and she’s just been reading here 👋🏼👋🏼
Of course she’s been reading here
I bet she’s just been biding her time in when to rent about it

Come on Sophie tell everyone the big bad tattlers have been calling your dog Lord Lardsomes

Reactions: 14
Just watched some if her stories ( I don’t do this very often ) what a bore fest ! Same old rubbish she is beyond boring what do people find interesting ? Seriously underwhelmed by her her voice even without Gretal is so irritating also is she ever the biggest hypocrite with her be nice or be quiet quotes she is not remotely nice she is a spiteful witch she has proved this many times

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.