Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J-dog has got one hell of a chav cut hairdo.

Also who didn't know the putting your pan lids upside down to stack them on top of each other trick? Ive been doing it for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a staffy too and he gets NO treats (made that mistake before, plus his tummy is a bit selective). He get's his proper food and he gets exercised. He is in absolutely perfect condition and he is as shiny as shiny can be. He is also the most placid, happy animal you could wish to meet so clearly he doesn't feel too hard done by.
Staffies are the happiest most easily pleased breed I have never met a bad one my last dog was a rescue staffie i miss him so much he was never overweight but I never fed him human food and only certain dog treats over feeding is not a kindness !

Reactions: 12
J-dog has got one hell of a chav cut hairdo.

Also who didn't know the putting your pan lids upside down to stack them on top of each other trick? Ive been doing it for years.
I am 60 always done this with my pans as did my mam this amazes me that people think this is a new thing 😳

Reactions: 14
To say I’m shocked, would be a lie. Those who scream bullying everytime someone is lightly critical, normally always have a past that involves them being a snidey twit.

Im not a Tulisa fan by any means, however I don’t condone picking on someone’s appearance to make yourself feel better. Sophie’s fans will see that and make the excuse of “it was years ago people change” - Sophie is now receiving a taste of her own medicine; and she don’t like how it tastes.

Reactions: 24
My dogs not allowed to go on long walks anymore cause he’s got heart failure and he isn’t as fat as our dear Henry.
She’s potentially killing her dog who she loves so dearly because she can’t stop feeding him crap like he’s a human being.

I used to really like ol hinchy back when she had 80000 followers but she has changed. Used to think she was really relatable but jeez, what the duck?
Too many ads and wanting to make money off of poor people’s backs.

Also, I’ve never seen a baby look so depressed as Ronnie. Didn’t even think it was possible. My niece is the happiest child ever. Always smiles and laughs and has done since she learnt how to. My sister always smiles and laughs as do I when I’m around my niece. It makes me think he doesn’t get that loving, genuine happiness from his parents hence the sombre look all the time.
I know you shouldn’t compare babies but my niece was crawling before 7 months, sat up around 4 months and even started cruising furniture about 8 months old. Ronnie is so babyfied. How Come no one close to her mentions this?! I feel like he should be doing a lot more for his age.

Could carry on about hinchy but I’ll stop for now 😂
My baby is older than Ronnie (by a few weeks) and he isn't crawling or cruising round furniture 🤷 babies develop differently 🤷

Reactions: 17
I have a staffy too and he gets NO treats (made that mistake before, plus his tummy is a bit selective). He get's his proper food and he gets exercised. He is in absolutely perfect condition and he is as shiny as shiny can be. He is also the most placid, happy animal you could wish to meet so clearly he doesn't feel too hard done by.
I’m with you on the no treats
my son brings him to me and he gets a worming tablet wrapped in a small piece of meat like fresh chicken or ham and down it goes (i also do his flea treatment if needed cos my son hates the smell)
he then gets nothing but his real food for a fortnight
my lad says he gets the worst farts afterwards cos he’s not used to it all the time
hes happy healthy shiny and at his healthy weight
hes also dopey as hell had a wicked scary bark and is loved by everyone he meets
hopefully he’ll live a long and healthy life

Reactions: 3
Seriously how can flipping pan lids to stack them be a game changer! This must be some sort of joke right? Stop trying to reinvent the wheel you knob.

Reactions: 18
My baby is older than Ronnie, he isn't crawling or cruising round furniture 🤷 babies develop differently 🤷
Which is what I said but I was just giving an example. It’s more in the context that she doesn’t seem to do much with him. Seeing as her whole life is on Instagram and some of the things she posts about Ronnie, it surprises me she doesn’t show us that bit. plus I’m sure her approaches are very different to yours.

Clearly reads rattle though cause she’s started putting bits up with them playing with him 😂

Reactions: 6
I know we all love a Ella's kitchen pouch, for ease. But how hard is it to cook a few sweet potatoes for him? She has money to burn using those for every meal!

Reactions: 23
I know we all love a Ella's kitchen pouch, for ease. But how hard is it to cook a few sweet potatoes for him? She has money to burn using those for every meal!
i was thinking this too! It’s so fun making them food and seeing them play with it and eating it. There’s so much to discover which he won’t get if she just gives him pouches 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So someone messages her about the dogs weight and she talks about it but someone on here who works in child protective services (I think) advises her about the dangers of putting pictures of her son in the bath for ahem.. 3 mil veiwers and she completely ignores it, she really is something else! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Stop feeding him so many treats and take him for a decent walk you daft bint!! My mum’s 74, has arthritis in both hips and still manages to take her cocker spaniel for an hours walk in the morning and in the evening. No f*****g excuse whatsoever why you can’t.
Is your Mum a celebrity though?! 😂😬

Reactions: 4
For someone who sits behind a screen and writes out a list of how to clean your house by taking all the tips and ideas from the internet and others and hasn’t now made herself famous and get many gifted items....tell me....how the duck does that inspires people to go to clean their homes....????
And all these idiots saying we’re trolling her bla bla well we’re just telling the truth awww the truth hurts ehh
Oh god! The crimes against grammar. Not going to take any of these silly bints seriously because they can’t use basic English.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.