Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getting juicy

Tulisa pic has gone 😉 as have a few others she’s gone from 1,700 pics to 1,671. She’s had a little insta clean up on her profile...CUTE!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

MrsD33

VIP Member
My mates just messaged me and said she’s been watching This Morning and she thinks they’re having a sly dig at our Soph today!

Overweight pets item

Phone in about gambling problems

And

Lyndsey Queen of Clean slot

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

bluey

VIP Member
Jesus. Watched this just after eating breakfast. Thank god he didn’t have his pinky out
I swear I’ve seen Henry’s cock more times this year than my husbands in the last decade. Ffs does she not see it when she posts. It makes me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 84

gingrog

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she’s spraying the dettol on the curtains?? Why would you need to disinfect curtains that never get touched!
Onslow probably wipes his knob on them. Can't find the tissues in Soph's Russian doll-like storage solutions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

mrshardy

Chatty Member
Imagine your goal being to be dressed by 12... most people drop their kids to school and are at work by 9. She don’t know she was born the fucking moron

• Haha
Reactions: 79
Absolutely just howled at the video about Henry.

'who doesn't put weight on over Christmas?'

fair comment!

When you're talking about people NOT animals who are given food by others and don't control their own diets.

Can't really see Henry sat there watching the Queen's speech saying, 'here Soph, pass us the tin of roses will ya darlin, I'm gonna bleedin' well enjoy myself this Christmas! '

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Why do so many hinchers have a gran who said 'if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all' 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

ally_s

New thread suggestion

Cooking from scratch is too drastic, she'd rather buy food covered in plastic

Bit rough around the edges I know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 67

GossipBug

VIP Member
Shows off a massive processed food shop and then orders a Domino's. PMSL you can't make it up!! Anyway this is my reply to her food shop stories. Just waiting for the block now 🙈

"So much plastic waste ☹ You know you could easily just shred up a head of lettuce or cut your own spring onions. Done. Do you really need that many premade bottles of formula?? I have one I keep in my baby's changing bag for emergencies but it's so much kinder to the planet to get the tins of powder. Did you show us your perfect prep machine a while ago??? More chicken for Henry...he doesn't need chicken he needs dog food. Premade pouches of baby food? Who not use your Ella's Kitchen cookbook and kitchen gadgets to make your own food for Ronnie? You literally bought a packet of mashed bananas. You could mash up a banana in seconds? Mix it with some avocado. Babies love it!! Please don't keep preaching about washing your single items of clothing in 30° when you're single handedly adding so much to landfill. And turn your damn thermostat down and put on some clothes if you care so much about the environment!!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
"organic bananas 100%, dash of lemon juice, other stuff 0% so you know exactly what you're getting"
Or... You could mash one of those bananas you bought? Just a thought, radical I know. 🙄

And who buys ready chopped spring onions FFS 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 60