Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flowers still on the hob then I see 🤬😡
I honestly don’t think they’re a danger in her home though because they don’t cook. Unless she puts them on top of her microwave for when she warms up spaghetti or on top of the kettle for her mug shots, I think they’re safe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't get it. I cannot get my head around it. I don't think I've ever seen such adoring fans. I really don't think the obsession will end anytime soon.
How people find her motivating I have no idea! She has her husband home 24/7 to look after the baby, so she has all day to make her home look pristine. As well as an endless pot of money and gifted items galore. How is that relatable or inspiring?!
Also, the way she says 'everyone' as if she has a house full of kids to look after.
Imagine having til 12pm to get 'everyone' (ie. a baby) dressed, with the help of your house husband, and making out it's a difficult task that needs a time limit putting on it to help. Fuuuuuuuiuuuuck.
She really doesn't have a clue does she. She's so far detached from the real world! But her Hinchers are blinded by their complete adoration and they don't see it.

Reactions: 52
my mate used to say that ‘women with clean houses live very boring lives’
so true
ive met women (never fellas for some reason) whos whole lives where cleaning showroom clean houses
i once went into a well known shop and there they where trying to choose which linen basket to buy as the clothes didn’t look right in them or which pegs would be best-as the ones they got last week didn’t clip their clothes to the line the right way
i got the hell out of there fast-trust me I don’t run anywhere cos I’m too old/fat but that day I almost tripped over my own feet in my haste
i worked,have kids,was at college and had placements to do
any pegs that clip clothes to the line worked
a linen basket from home bargains was in my bathroom-and from a charity shop in my kitchen-both worked fine (or they would have done if the kids know how to put clothes in them rather than anywhere but in them)
I found the whole set up very sad for these ladies-60+ hour weeks of cleaning their spotless houses-they knew no different
we’d now call them hinchers and some would celebrate them online

Reactions: 25
I see she has finally commented on Henry’s weight. Claims he only has 1.5lb to lose. Hmmmm. Didn’t mention he was put on a diet when you bought him back from the vets did you Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Lmao she's raging someone message her saying her dog is overweight 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
ok who upset fat boy slim.... hes now sulking and going to therapy because of what he reads about himself 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I don't get it. I cannot get my head around it. I don't think I've ever seen such adoring fans. I really don't think the obsession will end anytime soon.
How people find her motivating I have no idea! She has her husband home 24/7 to look after the baby, so she has all day to make her home look pristine. As well as an endless pot of money and gifted items galore. How is that relatable or inspiring?!
Also, the way she says 'everyone' as if she has a house full of kids to look after.
Imagine having til 12pm to get 'everyone' (ie. a baby) dressed, with the help of your house husband, and making out it's a difficult task that needs a time limit putting on it to help. Fuuuuuuuiuuuuck.
She really doesn't have a clue does she. She's so far detached from the real world! But her Hinchers are blinded by their complete adoration and they don't see it.
It’s an illness.
Hope they get well soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus. Watched this just after eating breakfast. Thank god he didn’t have his pinky out
I swear I’ve seen Henry’s cock more times this year than my husbands in the last decade. Ffs does she not see it when she posts. It makes me feel sick

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Haha that was so funny someone messaged her to say he’s overweight. Her gretal wig nearly fell off lol come on who sent the message lol

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Plus she lives in a new build, which is very easy to keep clean. She's the cleaning equivalent of winning bake off with a packet mix cake.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Surprised she hasn’t outed Henry’s troll like she outed Ronnie’s.....unless she didn’t get a message and she’s just been reading here 👋🏼👋🏼

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.