Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we going to send her cake and balloons when she reaches 100 threads? We know she likes to celebrate the numbers!
Omg. I like happily give some money to a charity or food bank with a celebratory e lot or something 🤣

we could totally do as forum collection and then make a big post as a celebration and send it to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh she boils my piss Sophie I was up before you and managed to sticks last nights nappies on the heated airer whilst cooking my breakfast stick the next full load washing on. This was all before 6.30am then I headed out to a Gym don’t want noodle arms like you got girl 🤣 back home by 8am took washing out another load in made sure older ones were out the door on time. Then preceded to look after the little ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She sprays the most random things. Just gonna spray some Dettol Disinfectant on Jayyyymeeees balls, they are sweaty after the gym.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
C8F4D39A-7796-473C-A82E-B445782B707E.png
I missed being able to reply to this but the typo made me giggle, just picturing Henry squaring around with J in matching vests 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hinch can add this to her collection of quotes. Very fitting I thought!
20200124_112214.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
What a dildo. She loves her sad little quotes. I think she thinks she is Gandhi and her little words of wisdom will be around in years to come daft twit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can't believe there's a new thread guyzzz! I only get to read while the baby naps so that's only about three hours a day. Amazing that Sophlora can clean an entire house whole Ronnieblessums goes for one of this mammoth naps. Starting to wonder if she drugs him to get him to sleep 🙊

Loving the inspirational quote in the bathroom hun
Sometimes you just really need some inspiration while you take a tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have we got ourselves a troll 🤔

Lmao exactly what is the need I just dont get it , I couldn't be arsed to keep taking them off to cook all the time .
I think she/he is talking about the quote on the wall 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For someone who sits behind a screen and writes out a list of how to clean your house by taking all the tips and ideas from the internet and others and hasn’t now made herself famous and get many gifted items....tell me....how the duck does that inspires people to go to clean their homes....????
And all these idiots saying we’re trolling her bla bla well we’re just telling the truth awww the truth hurts ehh

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.