Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mates just messaged me and said she’s been watching This Morning and she thinks they’re having a sly dig at our Soph today!

Overweight pets item

Phone in about gambling problems

And

Lyndsey Queen of Clean slot

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Ffs 🤣🤣
My dog is a bit of a chubster but I don’t get that angry when I get comments about it. Christ almighty.

P.s he gets regular exercise ok he’s just big boned. 🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hinch looks so much better without them awful, awful Extensions!!!!

Reactions: 14
I honestly don’t think they’re a danger in her home though because they don’t cook. Unless she puts them on top of her microwave for when she warms up spaghetti or on top of the kettle for her mug shots, I think they’re safe.
True 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Fml, she’s unhinged today. Haha. Why does the weekend looming make her even more loopy than normal? And which one of you messaged her saying Lardsnomes was overweight 🤣🤣 I thought the vet said he was perfect?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her stories just now are a bleeping joke. Don't feel guilty handsnomes for over indulging on mince pies and *gifted pigs in blankets over Christmasssss. Put your baps away Sowf ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For someone who sits behind a screen and writes out a list of how to clean your house by taking all the tips and ideas from the internet and others and hasn’t now made herself famous and get many gifted items....tell me....how the duck does that inspires people to go to clean their homes....????
And all these idiots saying we’re trolling her bla bla well we’re just telling the truth awww the truth hurts ehh
53A7EC38-0AFA-4F86-9201-79AD6D910B28.jpeg

Because not everyone wants to be famous you f***ing dimwit!!!! The only reason they assume people who criticise her are jealous has to be because they are jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She is absolute fuming 😂😂😂😂
She looked as if her head was about to pop off 😂😂

Anyways she names and shames people that say things about Ronnie, why isn't she naming and shaming who called fatsnomes fat?
I mean Henry is her first born son after all 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She is absolute fuming 😂😂😂😂
She looked as if her head was about to pop off 😂😂

Anyways she names and shames people that say things about Ronnie, why isn't she naming and shaming who called fatsnomes fat?
I mean Henry is her first born son after all 🙄🙄
She was proper rattled by that wasn’t she? Abnormally so. I could see the steam coming out her ears. Or was that Zoflora fumes, not sure... Ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That airhead on the comments screenshot who was defending UnHinched Sowf saying we are too involved in her life and should focus on our own. Laughable when her tribe are obsessed with her and are morphing their homes and entire lives into hers.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s waited a few days to address the Notorious H.EN.RY, Doggie Smalls, Lardsnomes comments.
Is that to pretend she didn’t hear it on Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Absolutely just howled at the video about Henry.

'who doesn't put weight on over Christmas?'

fair comment!

When you're talking about people NOT animals who are given food by others and don't control their own diets.

Can't really see Henry sat there watching the Queen's speech saying, 'here Soph, pass us the tin of roses will ya darlin, I'm gonna bleedin' well enjoy myself this Christmas! '

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Today's Hinch bingo "a lot of you have been asking where I got my chavtastic bathroom wall decal, it was actually an ebayer guys.... dead cheap, made in China, the finish is actually the tears of some exploited kids"

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.