Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wasn't Jamie her birthing partner? Says in the photo album that Sam her sister was. Isn't that a bit odd?
I had just my husband in the delivery room with me and I wouldn't have even thought to have anyone else!

Reactions: 8
Oh gosh so many questions they all looked photoshopped together?
why just her dress in colour?
Just whyyy?

All those pictures and it jumps straight from when he was born to his first Xmas. What about the first 6 months? Surely there were lots of first and pictures taken? Or maybe not cus she never goes anywhere 🙄

I'm surprised she hasn't included a picture of the field
This “baby’s first album” is probably just the one for the gram. Although having said that, even in my line of work, I think this picture is a bit too much to share with the public.
She probably has a beautiful grey, quilted, padded album with dimante detail, with a front cover personalised with Ronnie name, DOB, birth weight etc, that will have a lot more pictures, all perfectly laid out and captioned etc. That will be what Ronnie looks at growing up and then she’ll pull this one out and laugh as she tells him this is the one she shared with all the idiots who loved and invested so much in her.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.