Mrs Hinch #97 What’s grey, white and full of s***e? Mrs Hinch’s book of lists

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right Hinch bingo - I reckon tonight it'll be screenshots of people having made pre-orders of the notepad, and some gushing messages of love and support from some of the nutters. I think someone's going to need a little ego massage today 😏

Reactions: 24
I'm actually laughing out loud at these videos.. she's so butt hurt about tubsy Henners, hilarious.

Like he's been overdoing it with the cheeseboard and gin over Christmas. You must be JOKING!!! He's. A. Dog.

Reactions: 16
They are all going about the house like it's in Malibu or something, that explains why she was going on before about the temperature in Rrrrronnies room worrying her because she didn't realise what safe temperature it should be etc. Probably had him wrapped up and cooking in his Snuzzzzzzpoddddd like a chicken fajita the stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My son has a dog (bloody long story over that one!)
he weighs a ton-it’s his breed (a staffie)
my son makes sure he has at least 2 one hour walks a day,is fed the right foods and no matter what isn’t fed any human foods
he might get a doggy treat once a week (a tiny bit more if I’m about) and is happy and healthy
i showed Henry to him and his words not mine’jesus mum he looks like an over stuffed pasty!’
he also pointed out that the amount of work that goes into feeding his dog not only the right food but enough with it was a full time job in itself

many years ago my grandad had a jack russel dog
lovely dog-many fond memonies of her-the problem was she was spoilt
she went everywhere with my grandad and used to walk for miles with him each day
the snag was he got into the mindset of ‘if this is good for me (food wise) it can’t do her any harm’
true-but she was eating everything he ate-full plate of say bangers and mash?
tinker would have the same amount as him
fish and potatoes?
down the hatch for the dog etc etc
He took her to the vet for a checkup and was horrified that the dogs belly was on the ground
(I think he didn’t notice for some reason as he loved her so much)
the vet told him that over feeding is just as cruel as staving a dog
the dog was put on a diet (she made it very clear she wasn’t happy!) and after a few months she was a different dog-but the guilt at almost killing her with kindness never left him-and she never got over weight again
hinchs poor dog is heading for an early grave and that Is doggy cruelty even if she doesn’t think it is

• Sad
Reactions: 22
In all seriousness, I'm actually really worried (well I'm not but metaphorically speaking) about her mental health. Is she actually singing into the camera about her dog being beautiful because people mentioned he's overweight? And then excusing this as 'he had a good Christmas'? Dogs don't have a 'good Christmas', dogs may get a few extra treats and some Xmas dinner on Xmas day, but they do NOT put on weight like humans do over Christmas - or shouldn't. I'm sorry but that dog is not slightly overweight, he's hella overweight and he needs to lose some timber quick smart. She's off her bloody rocker, genuinely batshit cray cray.

Reactions: 31
My dogs not allowed to go on long walks anymore cause he’s got heart failure and he isn’t as fat as our dear Henry.
She’s potentially killing her dog who she loves so dearly because she can’t stop feeding him crap like he’s a human being.

I used to really like ol hinchy back when she had 80000 followers but she has changed. Used to think she was really relatable but jeez, what the duck?
Too many ads and wanting to make money off of poor people’s backs.

Also, I’ve never seen a baby look so depressed as Ronnie. Didn’t even think it was possible. My niece is the happiest child ever. Always smiles and laughs and has done since she learnt how to. My sister always smiles and laughs as do I when I’m around my niece. It makes me think he doesn’t get that loving, genuine happiness from his parents hence the sombre look all the time.
I know you shouldn’t compare babies but my niece was crawling before 7 months, sat up around 4 months and even started cruising furniture about 8 months old. Ronnie is so babyfied. How Come no one close to her mentions this?! I feel like he should be doing a lot more for his age.

Could carry on about hinchy but I’ll stop for now 😂

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
The dog is very overweight and even 1lb on a dog puts massive strain on their little hearts. She’s a knob! Also having photo frames above ronnies cot! What if that was to fall off in the night. She wants to take all that stuff off her window ledge 🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
My son has a dog (bloody long story over that one!)
he weighs a ton-it’s his breed (a staffie)
my son makes sure he has at least 2 one hour walks a day,is fed the right foods and no matter what isn’t fed any human foods
he might get a doggy treat once a week (a tiny bit more if I’m about) and is happy and healthy
I have a staffy too and he gets NO treats (made that mistake before, plus his tummy is a bit selective). He get's his proper food and he gets exercised. He is in absolutely perfect condition and he is as shiny as shiny can be. He is also the most placid, happy animal you could wish to meet so clearly he doesn't feel too hard done by.

Reactions: 6
Wow, she's really narked about Henry being called fat 😂
Get over it Sophie - he is. Christmas is irrelevant, if you were feeding him tit he shouldn't have eaten then it's all your fault. He can't go to the snack cupboard and help himself.

Instead of sitting singing to him how about you put some bloody clothes on and take him for a walk

Reactions: 22
Haha she received one message about fatsnomes!! No you didn't Soph you have been reading on here but don't worry we are all still here providing you with content. Don't panic we aren't going anywhere!! Kind of expected this outburst from her after all she's in need of a bit of sympathy and attention after all these screenshots going about. Instead of doing her crappy stories for the gram she could get that bleeping dog and her son and take them out for a bloody walk. Thought she got some form of lead that she could attach to the pram so nothing stopping her going out but obviously her fake cleaning and the gram are more important.

Reactions: 15
No one messaged her!!!
She has awaited a few weeks from seeing it on tattle and mentioned it!

Hi soph 👊🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe there's a new thread guyzzz! I only get to read while the baby naps so that's only about three hours a day. Amazing that Sophlora can clean an entire house whole Ronnieblessums goes for one of this mammoth naps. Starting to wonder if she drugs him to get him to sleep 🙊

Sometimes you just really need some inspiration while you take a tit 😂
She can clean her entire house while Ronnie's asleep because there is NOTHING TO TIDY. She makes up cleaning jobs for £.

Reactions: 17
I wonder why the trademarks they have registered (Mrs Hinch for cleaning products and #hincharmy for both cleaning products and clothing) have been registered with Gleam’s office as the address. Do Gleam have some interest in the trademarks perhaps?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.