Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I read the last thread and all I can say is wtf! And while I am typing this my neighbours have just went onto the street and are swearing and shouting at one another. 😂 Classy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry if I’m really behind with the times but why does sophie appear on Belle PR’s talent list ? I thought she was signed to gleam ?
I think she might have come to the end of the gleam road, she’s done a LOT to boost engagement recently which makes me think she is on the tout for a new agency. Maybe Belle PR is that. She is on both their websites right now but the ‘contact’ button on gleam’s doesn’t work for Mrs H anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well I am away to bed. The last 48 hours on here has been mental. And I have the dentist tomorrow morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTF happened in the last thread?? Hinch will love it if these threads go off the rails so let's get back on track

What is with the story about the dog who sleeps under the stairs in a cupboard??? It's the dog version of Privet Drive 😳😳
I was wondering how they clean in there - what if the dog is sick or something? Would you have to squeeze yourself in a dog-sized hole?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I go away for a couple hours and all hell breaks lose 🤣 finally can we now get back to nitpicking at everything grinch does?
What’s happened to trace the spinny mop thing?
Where’s Sharon the hoover?
what about playing let it snow while she 1001 the carpet?
Or the handheld hoover thing she does a dust 10 mins or whatever it’s called?
or the floor steamer?
Or even the gifted handheld steamer iron thing?

hmmmm i now wait for bingo 🤣

Reactions: 22
Tattle bingo - she will point at Ronnie and guyyys I luvs him so much it hurts, I can't stop looking at his chubby legs.

I miss my kids having the chubby baby legs. 😊
Goodnight tattlers it's been *interesting (only word I can attached to the last 3 days).

Reactions: 10
Oh I see ! I just assumed it would all happen under one roof - thanks x
I’ve no idea how it works just remember seeing that before - there’s a poster that was in talent management before maybe they can shed light on the whys ? Xx

Can I just say one thing.
I haven't laughed as much in ages, reading the responses from you all had me literally crying laughing

Reactions: 15
So cute Ronnie little laugh and it’s nice to see him laugh at her for once, but the whole “where is momma” ahh scary why does she wreck the few nice posts she does! I wonder if he thinks the phone is his momma and he’s just laughing at the crazy strange lady behind the phone 🤷🏻‍♀️

PLEASE don’t do a dance for Jamie Soph no one wants to see that. Tell him to keep the guns well and truly hidden also please.

i wonder if the speculation of gleam cancelling their contract with her is why she’s so down (so it seems) she might be out on her boney gastric banded arse by her birthday 🤔🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.