Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m happy with the new thread ...still not keen on my new username ..just putting it out there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
WTF happened in the last thread?? Hinch will love it if these threads go off the rails so let's get back on track

What is with the story about the dog who sleeps under the stairs in a cupboard??? It's the dog version of Privet Drive ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry if Iโ€™m really behind with the times but why does sophie appear on Belle PRโ€™s talent list ? I thought she was signed to gleam ?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Woah I found the past few threads quite stressful, and thatโ€™s not what I come to tattle for! Glad weโ€™re on a new one, letโ€™s not let Hinchโ€™s henchmen create a distraction from the main event eh.

Past couple of days have been dead quiet compared to normal, I reckon tomorrow thereโ€™ll be a whole host of ebay swipe ups... rad covers, curtains, all the classics.

Reactions: 15
If JDog needs an idea of what do get Hinch for her 30th I think she would love a field of her own. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.