Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmEm00

Look guyyyyyzzzzz Sowf got a *gifted office desk now with all her little stationary on it and maybe she can make her own sign for sticking on front of it and colour it in with hearts and stars round it "Sophs Office Do Not Disturb ATB" then she can imagine she works in that cute but big intimidating building she had to go to today but she won't be sat on a bench like a spare prick she will be the most loved and arse licked boss of her imaginary office.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

GrabThePopcorn

Right, this is HOT TEA. I was on my lunch break today (City of London) and saw her outside a building on her phone SCREAMING "Jamie you fucking promised, no more". She then fucked her phone on the pavement and stomped on it while singing Michael Bolton's "when a man loves a woman", then downed a bottle of Paul the Pine she had in her handbag.

*This is all a lie, sorry. The normality around here today wasn't sitting well after the insanity the last few days*

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Sazz1006

VIP Member
So she’s on her way home from a meeting to endorse more chemicals, more plastic no doubt in a gas guzzler. She gets home to J Dawg, RonnieBllessHim and handsnoms.
And then the door bell rings...
0A9F377E-99F8-4C6B-97B8-F64FAE7B6F6D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #95: no title. We'll just leave it blank. £10.99 please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Guys for FUCKS SAKE shut up about the drama from previous threads in this thread okay? CAN WE ALL PLEASE DO THAT

LET'S GET BACK TO NORMAL AAAAA

INCLUDING ME

So anyway ... Swipe up guys am I right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I bet J Dawg is sitting on the gifted crushed velvet sofa in his tracky bottoms, wife beater vest living his absolute best life on sky Vegas! While fat fuck Henry is eating a kebab from the Pyrex jug and Rrrrrrrrronie is in his Jumperoo wearing a pound stretcher vest and porridge stained bib enjoying the peace from his head case of a mother screeching in his face while filming for the gram every 5 minutes. Enjoy while you can hansnomes mamma be home soon

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Helen

Administrator
Title adjusted to fit but by @DramaHun

Please report any suspect posters rather than replying to them to stop it turning into a mess again and keep on topic

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I’ve been offline for five days, can someone fill me in please?

(jokes I’ve been here the whole time)

• Haha
  • Heart

DramaHun

Chatty Member
WhAt ya sellin hun
Revolutionary product, hear me out:

- it's like a book you read but blank inside
- lined so you can write YOUR OWN words
- space for using coloured pens
- extra big sections for writing things in vertical columns, perhaps in a specific order

£14.99

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
They’ve actually printed Fresh n’ up Friday. I’ve said it before, it‘s Freshen up! Fresh n‘ up is short for Fresh and up Friday which makes no sense at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 55

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion:

Hinch army, as usual totally witless, paying out £10 for a book of shitlists

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

ltlurker

sorry guys i thought this was so weird and had to share!! I know this is a hinch thread but I am currently seeing this guy and he has just messaged me saying 'when you think power couple, who comes to mind??'. I said I didnt know. He then replied 'what about joe swash and stacey solomon'. 🤣 Well that is his number blocked!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

InTheNo

Transcript from today's meeting with Hinchio.

Morning Sophie, please take a seat, would you like a coffee?
Na fanks, I cant have too much caffeen cus it makes me propa jittery, im so nervas.

Aw, no need to worry Sophie, we just want to welcome you to the family and see what other shit we can peddle to your 3m followers on your instagram!

Aww brilliant guyz fanks so much. I love peddling shit out to all me followerz, makes me fill propa cozy inside, still carnt beleeve that little old me, with me big feet have got such suck sess.

No worries Sophie! Sign your soul along the dotted line here, let us have your log in details and we can make you look even more of a cunt on a daily basis. We also take 60% commission from all your little shitty swipe ups.

Aww faboloos fanks so much guyzzz. I love all your little desks and stationarryy. I might nick a pen to put in a memory box so I can remember this day foreva.

• Haha
Reactions: 49