Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’ve loved Rolos, chocolate fingers and chicken Kiev pizza all me life that’s why I’m a chubby bleep”. Beat that Hinch you boring boring fake lying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is it 10.13, what’s with the 13p?

👏🏻 Well done to the tattler that’s found this book! I’ve said it before and I will say it again you are some baudi moovan, CSI witches and I love it!!!!

Hopefully this will be the downfall.A lot of these women haven’t got a pot to piss in so spending £10 on something you can get in Poundland is outrageous! Hopefully they have sense before buying this one!!
And that is purely why it’s been announced today because we said it here first but then we do on everything she does

Reactions: 14
duck sake these people are actually mental! They clearly can’t afford the bleeping thing! Why are they going nuts over something so tit that they can’t have for 3 months?

‘She’s so down to earth’ - oh right, how many ignored messages from you all did it take to work that out ffs

Reactions: 7
Didn’t a tattler inform us she had a 3 book deal? So this is the last of it. Wonder what drivel we’ll have to deal with next 😑😑

Reactions: 15
“I’ve loved Rolos, chocolate fingers and chicken Kiev pizza all me life that’s why I’m a chubby bleep”. Beat that Hinch you boring boring fake lying twit.
Chicken Kiev pizza. Could you elaborate please, is the base the Kiev or is it topped with mini Kiev’s? 😍🥰

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.