Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t be long before her monthly very collab 😴. Got to reel some more already struggling families in to debt to keep up with the hinchcliffes of maldon

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Guys for FUCKS SAKE shut up about the drama from previous threads in this thread okay? CAN WE ALL PLEASE DO THAT

LET'S GET BACK TO NORMAL AAAAA

INCLUDING ME

So anyway ... Swipe up guys am I right?
I agree , as long as you stop me spitting my wine out.it's nearly bed time and I'm still worryingly sober.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well tonight was the biggest anti climax since the who killed Lucy Beale story line in Eastenders! 😂

(It was Bobby)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
But did she ever find her crystal pen??

The tit for tat (haha next thread title?) with Stacey is either karma/payback for all the cleaning ideas she has taken in the past without giving credit. Or more likely, a ploy for people to get talking about them before the launch of their next collaboration 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.