Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, no, not IN a field...in a car simply looking at a field. Riveting.
Yeah its a new "hack" she invented. You go for a walk to a field, but instead of walking you drive in a car, don't get out, take a pic and drive off. Its brilliant saves me loads of time so I can get home and water my plants with zoflora.

I call family picniczzzzz in her field for birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well that took a while to catch up 😨 I’m glad normal service has resumed 🤣

Right back to using our content on tattle Soph!

Reactions: 6
Useless, dangerous, tedious cleaning "tips" the field, pointy fingers, handsomsmans, b&m, homebargins, baskets, spaghetti in jugs, swipe up. Just about covers her whole week, month, year?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to page 20 of 41 earlier, came back after a night off to see the thread closed early. Skipped straight to this one.. doesn’t look like I’ve missed much. Glad to see normal service has resumed 😌

My go on hinch bingo.. Lord Henry of Fatsville/tubby chicken strip in the garden/sat at the patio dreaming of escape 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wanted to say that you guys are my people. Thanks for all the laughs, wish I was half as funny as most of you 😂

night x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.