Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Revolutionary product, hear me out:

- it's like a book you read but blank inside
- lined so you can write YOUR OWN words
- space for using coloured pens
- extra big sections for writing things in vertical columns, perhaps in a specific order
I will have 6 but only if they match my colour scheme which is grey you guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching 8 out of 10 cats on E4+1 and how much does Vogue Williams look like Hinch!

Reactions: 2
Sophie has said she’s not having a party or anything for her birthday, but she Has booked something with Jamie.. she said some people may find it boring.

Defiantly going away

Reactions: 9
I do wonder if she will have a huge party for her birthday or if she will spend it where she loves to be... a field?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys for FUCKS SAKE shut up about the drama from previous threads in this thread okay? CAN WE ALL PLEASE DO THAT

LET'S GET BACK TO NORMAL AAAAA

INCLUDING ME

So anyway ... Swipe up guys am I right?
Your smashing these thread ideas lately! Yasss Queen!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When I hear grazing table all I can think of is a field of cows. Percys touching pepperami tho. Makes me boke

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.