Mrs Hinch #95 We're clenching our fists, what's next.. A book of lists?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle bingo - she will point at Ronnie and guyyys I luvs him so much it hurts, I can't stop looking at his chubby legs.

I miss my kids having the chubby baby legs. 😊
Goodnight tattlers it's been *interesting (only word I can attached to the last 3 days).
I just feel badly for the Australian tattlers waking up to the mess right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tomorrow’s bingo- she will be on her stories crying and neck scratching as she’s found out Henry lord lardass has been trolled - and a ‘break from this place’ for maybe an hour 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bingo - the Amazing iconic make up brushes that are so good they’ve never even been used!

Shes not stamped her toilet rolls with the tap for a while! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie has said she’s not having a party or anything for her birthday, but she Has booked something with Jamie.. she said some people may find it boring.

Defiantly going away
She would need mates for a party

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Come on now guyyyyzzzz poor Henry will start emotional eating after reading this thread, he is only one rich tea away from asking grandad Alan to fund him a gastric band like mummas

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SO this is what’s mrs hinch does to you....😮😮, I clean my own home just using them normal basic stuff and struggle to find sleep from working 2 jobs and looking after 2 girls under 5 , my house isn’t a show room standard it’s live in condition but seriously....this will be the very last thing on my mind to worry ffs!!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen a person play the ‘wheres - normally baby’s name’ game but substitute baby’s name for their own name / title 😳🙄 Soph you really need to have a think about that one

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tomorrow's bingo: I think 'Keef' is going to make an appearance. It's been a while since we've seen him. 🍃

• Haha
Hinch bingo: she finally shows Ronnies teepee and reads him a book in it like she said she was gonna do every day!!

If that teepees in the loft Im gonna kick right off 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Bingo: have we got an update on Lardsnomes eye drops? I feel like that could be a square.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do wonder if she will have a huge party for her birthday or if she will spend it where she loves to be... a field?
She going have a party in a field and have Michael Bolton and Blue as entertainment like Glastonbury but better, get your wellies at the ready girls

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.