Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really..so how was her mil allowed to bring them back? Is it yet another fabrication?
I think so because everything I read said under 100ml and those bottles said 500ml. I've tried finding their ban list to see products listed because it says most cleaning products, and I wanted to see if it was actually on there. But no luck so far.

Reactions: 1
TSA banned most cleaning products in checked luggage. Unless under 100ml and in a freezer bag. 👀
That’s carry on, highly restricted. In checked luggage you can have almost anything. (Although I mean international) I bring home all sorts of cleaning supplies when I travel and have only ever been sidelined once; for a machete (another persons suitcase rammed to the brim with dildos and whips and chains, etc, got me out of that one). I often bring an extra suitcase sometimes just for cleaning stuff. (Long before she even existed).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s carry on, highly restricted. In checked luggage you can have almost anything. (Although I mean international) I bring home all sorts of cleaning supplies when I travel and have only ever been sidelined once; for a machete (another persons suitcase rammed to the brim with dildos and whips and chains, etc, got me out of that one). I often bring an extra suitcase sometimes just for cleaning stuff. (Long before she even existed).
Ah well fair enough...love the dildo craic😂

Last night stories (with the Tesco bag), I would swear she’s drunk. She definitely sounds like someone who’s had an alcoholic beverage or several.
What pissed me off was, what happened to the bag for life SHE had bought the other way.

THIS WOMAN DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT OR RECYCLING. Her whole media/management team is a bleeping joke if they are allowing this to happen. Especially the big corporations she is representing.

If you are reading this I hope you all get piles!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poor woman my mother would do something like this thankfully she's never heard of mrs hinch and the likes. Personally I think the pink stuff is overhyped as with a lot of stuff. People still don't realise zoflora isn't actually a cleaner only a disinfectant
I didnt know this and was quite happily zoflora'ing my worktops every day. I've now stopped and use a proper kitchen cleaner.

Reactions: 5
Can I just say...
The things that should be off topic...

Pregnancy
Baby hinch
Her weight and whatever she did to look the way she is now.

Personal attacks is only going to make these threads look vile and petty and the people who contribute to it.

If we stick to her conning, lying, how unhealthy her cleaning is and how environmentally unfriendly she is nobody can call us trolls or bullies.
Even if it’s kept to that people will still call us trolls or bullies.

Reactions: 6
Like I say regarding baby Hinch the only comments that I advocate are those about the overuse of chemicals round a newborn.

...because of the idiocity of some of her followers. If you have army footsoldiers burning lavender zoflora in wax burners because they think its "calming" for the kids, putting zoflora soaked sponges under pillows requiring A and E treatment or putting itchy tumble drier sheets in new born clothes then yeah, as there are some actual idiots out there on the army pages willing to outdo eachother in what they can do with cleaning products because of Hinch and her mindless "hacks".

Anything personal about the baby or her pregnancy or how big or small her bump is, is distasteful.

Reactions: 12
Can I just say...
The things that should be off topic...

Pregnancy
Baby hinch
Her weight and whatever she did to look the way she is now.

Personal attacks is only going to make these threads look vile and petty and the people who contribute to it.

If we stick to her conning, lying, how unhealthy her cleaning is and how environmentally unfriendly she is nobody can call us trolls or bullies.
What if her weight comes under the lying and conning?

Not trying to sound like a twit here or anything but we don’t need to go over, going over things we’re not allowed to go over.

AGAIN.

Because it’s derailing the thread and will cause the next 3 pages to be people going over it.

And repeat.

Reactions: 18
Not trying to sound like a twit here or anything but we don’t need to go over, going over things we’re not allowed to go over.

AGAIN.

Because it’s derailing the thread and will cause the next 3 pages to be people going over it.

And repeat.
Agreed, and trying to moderate the thread is against the rules as it always just ruins a thread.

If you have any concerns over a post please do report it for a mod to deal with.

Check out the about tattle page - https://tattle.life/news/about/

Reactions: 7
And she’s mentioned Morrison’s instead of saying my local supermarket 🤔
I noticed that as well! Odd 🤔. She must be worried that Brexit is going to lead to a shortage of cleaning cloths, seen as she was looking for more!!

Reactions: 3
What pissed me off was, what happened to the bag for life SHE had bought the other way.

THIS WOMAN DOES NOT CARE ABOUT THE ENVIRONMENT OR RECYCLING. Her whole media/management team is a bleeping joke if they are allowing this to happen. Especially the big corporations she is representing.

If you are reading this I hope you all get piles!
Seeing as she loves a basket, might I suggest she invests in a wicker basket that she can take for her ‘hauls?’ 👀 eco friendly & will fit nicely with her country village image 💁🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed that as well! Odd [emoji848]. She must be worried that Brexit is going to lead to a shortage of cleaning cloths, seen as she was looking for more!!
I was thinking this the other day! I bet she also gets paid from all minky products which are sold from morrisons! She letting her army know that's where they are so she gets a cut [emoji2368]

I see on Facebook that someone has posted a photo of her meeting mrs hinch. In the comments someone has confessed to spending over £300 pounds since she started hinching!! Even over 6mths that's alot of money!

Now if you've got the money then fine, but what if you dont?
Her constant reminding everyone of what she's got/continually showing people/swipe ups ect isn't actually her being helpful. Its alllll the time, sometimes obviously, sometimes subliminally (clever). With the frequency it's done it's actually gone passed helping or advertising to make herself money, its now brainwashing.

You've these chemical induced women baaing along aimlessly following everything she buys and doing the same.

Now when that's done sensibly that's fine (who hasn't copied a mates cushions/paint ect at least once), but done like this and coupled with the whole "we're in it together", "hincharmy", "hinchers", "everyone has been asking" crap its cleverly playing on people's minds or mental health. They want to be part of this "army" and will therefore do anything.

If this was a religion it would be labelled as a brainwashing cult

Scary!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I see on Facebook that someone has posted a photo of her meeting mrs hinch. In the comments someone has confessed to spending over £300 pounds since she started hinching!! Even over 6mths that's alot of money!

Now if you've got the money then fine, but what if you dont?
Her constant reminding everyone of what she's got/continually showing people/swipe ups ect isn't actually her being helpful. Its alllll the time, sometimes obviously, sometimes subliminally (clever). With the frequency it's done it's actually gone passed helping or advertising to make herself money, its now brainwashing.

You've these chemical induced women baaing along aimlessly following everything she buys and doing the same.

Now when that's done sensibly that's fine (who hasn't copied a mates cushions/paint ect at least once), but done like this and coupled with the whole "we're in it together", "hincharmy", "hinchers", "everyone has been asking" crap its cleverly playing on people's minds or mental health. They want to be part of this "army" and will therefore do anything.

If this was a religion it would be labelled as a brainwashing cult

Scary!
So sad but so true.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.