Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the odds on P&G about to release those unstoppables sprays in the UK?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She totally must look at this thread - in her most recent stories she said she knows she's been quiet today but she's been spending time with her friend 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
She’s definitely on the scrounge for some garden materials... however I have noticed her casually name drop the Cif garden spray a few times also 🤔

Reactions: 9
Well I've finally given up watching her, she's just such an irritant!

The final straw was her pretending she had wanted to buy some Minky's for herself, when she works for the brand and has a ton of them sent to her on the regular.

The lies are just never ending! Time to quit her fakeness forever :)

Reactions: 26
Well I've finally given up watching her, she's just such an irritant!

The final straw was her pretending she had wanted to buy some Minky's for herself, when she works for the brand and has a ton of them sent to her on the regular.

The lies are just never ending! Time to quit her fakeness forever :)
Me too. I literally cannot stand it. I just catch up here now!

Reactions: 6
Is there anything people won't copy? Cleaning products, bath bombs,face masks, flowers on hobs, bath boards,bon bons or sweets in jars,cleaning methods, wax melt distributors not too sure on pop tarts and coco pop's. Oh baskets,hoovers and squeegee's aswell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there anything people won't copy? Cleaning products, bath bombs,face masks, flowers on hobs, bath boards,bon bons or sweets in jars,cleaning methods, wax melt distributors not too sure on pop tarts and coco pop's.
But they are not sheep 🐑🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'd say the people who do actually suffer depression and anxiety. Who don't necessarily realise that swipe ups aren't her being helpful but her advertising a product. People who feel that their home should be immaculate 24/7 despite them having other things to do and going on. The ones who've reached out on a bad day to be blocked or ignored to name a few. As for the lies, she forgets to mention her sales background, she says big buildings/meetings are intimidating yet she worked in them and held such meeting herself. I believe her anxiety to be lie. That's she's paid by charities to advertise them. I didnt realise this initially I just thought she was kind. Why not waver the fee if it means so much to you?

Someone I know approached her about potentially sharing their charity to raise awareness and get the word out there and she read it twice and didn’t even respond. It was for a baby loss charity too. Guess she wasn’t interested if she wasn’t getting money from it.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand how a couple can have such an empty fridge. It’s not even due to the fact they need to shop, even when she does “a shop” it’s not meal worthy. I’m a single person and always have a stocked fridge with fresh food. I mean where are all the condiments???
I think she uses the baskets to make her fridge look like it has something in it 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.