Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tread suggestion. Does she even clean? Her earnings are obscene! Her fridge is bare,she doesn't care,It gets a spray anyway. Her candles are lit Her stories are tit,go away Mrs Hinch you bloody tit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My friends have it, I thought it extremely odd to start with. It’s common practice apparently 🤣🤣
Oh no I was thinking about getting it for my new house but I hate hoovering. I’ll just let the old man mow the lawn instead

Yesterday they went shopping in Tesco! YESTERDAY
Today Morrison’s - still no food in the fridge?! Bizarre.

Also, anyone see the shite she uses to keep the fridge fresh? She brought croc odour from home bargains on the last haul, has that just been chucked in the garage? 😂

Honestly, the more you know the more you realise she is just full of shite. It’s laughable!
I’m convinced she just buys stuff so she can get sponsorships and swipe ups. Even that garage and storage cannot keep all that junk she hoards

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tread suggestion. Does she even clean? Her earnings are obscene! Her fridge is bare,she doesn't care,It gets a spray anyway. Her candles are lit Her stories are tit go away Mrs Hinch you bloody tit.
“Her candles are lit, her stories are tit, go away Mrs Hinch you bloody tit”
Best. Title. Ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.