Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ I don't advocate domestic violence simply cracked a joke about the choice of garment.

Reactions: 17
It's just a PISSING competition of internet fibbers pretend bragging who can clean more.

I know of ONE person in real life that does this. She is a hypochondriac and always thinks she is seriously unwell or will catch something to make her unwell. She's in her late 30s and does not follow Mrs Hinch. Her existence is pretty sad, has no friends (I did try for a while as I knew she was lonely but it's a bit hard when she screams at you because you've sat down on her sofa and she can detect a crease or checks the back of your clothes for any signs of dirt). These people like her are seriously unwell and don't brag about doing this either, so likely to be fibbers.
This sounds like an extreme case of OCD and health anxiety at the very least. Poor woman is torturing herself and these cretins are making light of a very serious illness. It’s no wonder mental health problems aren’t taken seriously when everyone wants to pretend they have one

Reactions: 5
Hinch bingo! How many times does she say the word little?
She describes everything as little.
“These little shops”
“These little baskets”
“This little elephant” that ones a joke btw

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This sounds like an extreme case of OCD and health anxiety at the very least. Poor woman is torturing herself and these cretins are making light of a very serious illness. It’s no wonder mental health problems aren’t taken seriously when everyone wants to pretend they have one
100% this. All she does all day is clean and goes into meltdowns at the thought of her or her things being contaminated. She lives a very very restricted life because of her fear of dirt including no social life and it is sad because she genuinely pines to have friends but I can also understand why the average person struggle to tolerate it because anyone would get the vibe she thinks you are filthy if they don't understand the illness. She certainly doesn't clean because she enjoys it, more because she feels something bad will happen to her health if she doesn't, that must be EXHAUSTING and doing so does NOT magically get rid of anxiety like some of the army who claim wiping cloths over things does! Which is a ridiculous chain reaction claim if you ask me.

And it's Hinch and her army that has made a complete mockery of people with genuine mental illness by glorifying normal human emotions to make it seem like they have anxiety. OCD is ALOT more deeper than just wanting to just keep your home tidy, the words anxiety and OCD are thrown about like trash amongst her community.

Reactions: 17
Sorry to derail a bit, did anyone ever make that natural cleaning thread that was mentioned a few weeks ago?

I used a recipe online to make a vinegar cleaner, but it smells so strongly of vinegar that my whole kitchen and living room smell like it, it's awful, what have I done wrong?

(I used 1 cup water, 1 cup vinegar, juice of one lemon and one lime)

Reactions: 3
There was a question in one of the Facebook groups a while ago about how often people change their bedding and some people wash and change their bedding every day. Who has time for that????
I change mine once a week. Sometimes I can’t be bothered

Reactions: 4
Sorry to derail a bit, did anyone ever make that natural cleaning thread that was mentioned a few weeks ago?

I used a recipe online to make a vinegar cleaner, but it smells so strongly of vinegar that my whole kitchen and living room smell like it, it's awful, what have I done wrong?

Ohhhh that was me, I can do it now quickly then do some posts on there when I've got time.

Reactions: 5
Yeah my wife beater vest comment was a joke about the choice of garment just like the thread was a joke... but it went over someones head and they took it for gospel... maybe humour level should stick to hysterically laughing about fake spider accounts. 🤣
That’s what we call them in America. Wife beaters. Also called white beaters by some. To each their own. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Try adding essential oil to it. Some recipes call for it when using vinegar.

Reactions: 1

Try adding lemon to it chick

Try adding lemon to it chick
Der sorry meant essential oils like lemon,I like citronella because it's nice and strong or Ttree

There’s still product in this so why is she saying it’s run out?! Granted not a lot but there’s still some in there! Whenever I’ve used something like this in the past I’ve always waited until it’s literally empty before disposing of
It's all gripping stuff! Bananas that won't sit on the doodar, yet another sprayed bed..and drum roll please...the icing on the cake. A nearly empty bog cleaner. I can't cope with the excitement like!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There’s still product in this so why is she saying it’s run out?! Granted not a lot but there’s still some in there! Whenever I’ve used something like this in the past I’ve always waited until it’s literally empty before disposing of
Exactly what I thought,I use them till they are empty,gotta get me moneys worth,maybe she saw the post a few days ago about her keep chucking them away, she had a duck disk in and the next day it had gone 🤷‍♀️

TSA banned most cleaning products in checked luggage. Unless under 100ml and in a freezer bag. 👀

She has been quiet today hasn’t she 🤔
Hopefully she’s ran out of utter nonsense to bore people with!! I think even if I was still a hincher I would be starting to find her boring... it’s just the same old shite every day now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.