Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Mrs Hinch

Credit to @Bubu for the thread name.

Previous thread here:

How long before Hinch gets her gifted sewing machine? Will her generosity ever stretch beyond a single bottle of zoflora? Maybe she'll stretch to a bayliss and harding gift set?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone's posted on the Facebook group that if people want to save money instead of buying the cup cleaner, just use sofa crystals as they're the same thing, or bleach or Milton. Mods have turned off comments on it...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So I must be blocked from the Hinch army cleaning tips page on Facebook.... I’m not too bothered by it but I’m confused as to why lol
Yesterday someone asked if the scrub mummies were worth it and I commented saying I thought they were expensive. And a few days ago someone asked what Hinch’s job was and I said she had been in sales since she was 16.
I really have no idea why either of these comments would cause someone to block me.... 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I wonder if there’s a wax melt of Hinch’s arse? It must smell good for everyone to be licking it all the time 🙄

So I must be blocked from the Hinch army cleaning tips page on Facebook.... I’m not too bothered by it but I’m confused as to why lol
Yesterday someone asked if the scrub mummies were worth it and I commented saying I thought they were expensive. And a few days ago someone asked what Hinch’s job was and I said she had been in sales since she was 16.
I really have no idea why either of these comments would cause someone to block me.... 😂😂😂
Because Hinchers are afraid of honesty!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder if there’s a wax melt of Hinch’s arse? It must smell good for everyone to be licking it all the time 🙄

Because Hinchers are afraid of honesty!
True.... oh well never mind.... the admin on there must really take their role seriously.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hi all

Lurker coming out of the depths. Does anyone know what date Hinch was on This Morning recently?

Trying to find a genuine reason that she’d grt 20k followers in a day... If she’s not on’t telly, I’d suspect she’s buying sheep

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Hi all

Lurker coming out of the depths. Does anyone know what date Hinch was on This Morning recently?

Trying to find a genuine reason that she’d grt 20k followers in a day... If she’s not on’t telly, I’d suspect she’s buying sheep

View attachment 9052
Are the red accounts she has unfollowed. I bet they cried 😂😭😂

• Haha
How to give your kid nightmares101
First time? Most beginners are nervous about straight lines, let alone curves and she knew straight off to lift the presserfoot to turn. So, I don’t buy it, not her fkrst time.

Reactions: 15
I thought I saw a trailer for her within the last few weeks? I could have totally imagined it

If you’re right, then

Wonder how much 20,000 followers cost these days? More than a few bottles of zoflora anyway.
Package deals probably? The more you buy, the cheaper they are.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.