Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how a couple can have such an empty fridge. It’s not even due to the fact they need to shop, even when she does “a shop” it’s not meal worthy. I’m a single person and always have a stocked fridge with fresh food. I mean where are all the condiments???
I think she uses the baskets to make her fridge look like it has something in it 🙄
She was in Morrison’s today, yet Jamie is bringing in the shop on his way home from work? Does she only shop for cleaning products?

And that fridge isn’t even dirty!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
She was in Morrison’s today, yet Jamie is bringing in the shop on his way home from work? Does she only shop for cleaning products?
Perhaps he shops better than she does, I mean have you seen some of the food she picks up?! She literally shops like a 12 year old just look at what was in her fridge earlier when she was cleaning it 😐

Reactions: 5
I can not watch her anymore... her voice is like nails dragged across a chalk board. "Oooooh daaaaaarling"

But sorry ladies I do think her book signings are going to be popular with the zoflora induced.

She sounds like Frank Spencer... google it if you haven’t heard of him lol

Let her enjoy it, she is in for one hell of a shock once that baby is here and body changes.

Wow. The false ditziness is unreal.

I commented before about everyone buying cocker spaniel puppies because she has one putting them up in groups saying oooooh look I've got my very own Henry or people asking what breed he is because they need to get one.

Buying the same breed of dog as someone you worship is UNREAL. It's concerning as it's an energetic, working breed and half the people wanting them don't even leave their sodding houses. A dog like this is a real commitment and now the ditzy are going out buying them.

Cue all the shops soon selling things with cocker spaniels on. Like cushions and mugs. Just like shops did with pug and French bulldog merch.
I'm sure I follow you on Instagram , if it is you ,I totally love your doggy 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thread10 suggestion : The useless book is nearly here but she’s gonna keep on flogging the gear, sorry Hinchers no selfies allowed how will Gleam control the crowd?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a bit of a lurker, and yous have all opened my eyes to her deceitful ways! So thank you for that. However, I recently found out her planning permission had been denied, so she can’t turn her 3 bed into a 6 bed! That almost felt like a small victory in showing she can’t get everything she wants!

Reactions: 14
I’m a bit of a lurker, and yous have all opened my eyes to her deceitful ways! So thank you for that. However, I recently found out her planning permission had been denied, so she can’t turn her 3 bed into a 6 bed! That almost felt like a small victory in showing she can’t get everything she wants!
I imagine that would have been costly?! Who'd of been paying? Oh yeah the Hinch army were!

Reactions: 6
Her story about her Morrison’s haul... she ‘forgot’ to show the Zoflora she bought.
Also why the hell does she need to buy more?!!

And also Keith the bloody plant always had 2 leaves 🤦🏾‍♀️
Why did she buy 2 Pampers active pants???? Surely Jamie is too big and that leaves henry

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yesterday they went shopping in Tesco! YESTERDAY
Today Morrison’s - still no food in the fridge?! Bizarre.

Also, anyone see the shite she uses to keep the fridge fresh? She brought croc odour from home bargains on the last haul, has that just been chucked in the garage? 😂

Honestly, the more you know the more you realise she is just full of shite. It’s laughable!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m just going to put this into the mix. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her in the Range. I went to my local one and they had Mrs Hinch signs up by the cleaning stuff.

Reactions: 6
Why was it turned down?

Reactions: 1
I think it’s shocking how empty their fridge is. They shop daily. What are they buying? Is this a way of controlling how much she eats? Who knows but my husband would be livid if I didn’t work and the fridge was constantly bare

Reactions: 5
I think it’s shocking how empty their fridge is. They shop daily. What are they buying? Is this a way of controlling how much she eats? Who knows but my husband would be livid if I didn’t work and the fridge was constantly bare
Exactly this 👏🏻

Bit hypocritical saying that seeing as a few hours ago you were trying to police the thread and telling us what we can and cannot talk about 😂🙈
I definitely do not consider myself better than anyone by just suggesting that certain topics should be off topic.

But please feel free to attack her personally than discuss the topics these threads were actually created for.

Hands up who’s gonna take responsibility for her mentioning Morrison’s by name today? 😂 and omg girl buy some veg for the fridge. Also Sophie, I don’t think it’s the content of the fridge that is the reason you can’t cook a meal with the ingredients. I have a feeling even if it was fully stocked you’d be warming up a bloody ready meal. That sodium content can’t be good for you

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hands up who’s gonna take responsibility for her mentioning Morrison’s by name today? 😂 and omg girl buy some veg for the fridge. Also Sophie, I don’t think it’s the content of the fridge that is the reason you can’t cook a meal with the ingredients. I have a feeling even if it was fully stocked you’d be warming up a bloody ready meal. That sodium content can’t be good for you
Me me me!

• Haha
Apparently due to it not keeping the look for the rest of the street and due to bulk and scale it would be an over dominant feature!
Has anyone seen the planning application?

There seemed to be a lot of what looked like cheese strings 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.