Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChloChlo

VIP Member
I did wonder what happened to the personalised tea towels
Probably pulled them away in embarrassment never to be spoken of again! It was right before Christmas too to rake in even more £££ literally 80 quid for a pair of tea towels or an apron that probably cost 30p to make in China. Who wears aprons anymore anyway?!

A word that gets thrown about amongst her footsoldiers is the word "humble" and they all worship her because of how "humble" she is. She is certainly NOT humble in any way shape or means and any army members lurking PLEASE GET A GRIP. A humble person does not swoon over herself on TV. Does not watch her £30,000 wedding again and again and film it for Insta. They do not go batshit because they missed an advert on telly featuring themselves. A humble person does not give a £1 box of Zoflora of many to a charity auction thinking it holds amazing value because she had scrawn on the box. A humble person does not BOAST of things that they have.

She is NOT HUMBLE and I wish the army would stop referring to her as a humble person.

She is a LIAR, a FRAUD, a FAKE and a PHONEY. Playing up to a mental health issue she does not have. She did not lose sleep last night because she was "anxious" at all she was excited to see herself in a newspaper. And sorry but ANYONE who don't usually buy papers and went out to buy one because it had her in needs to seriously give their head a few wobbles.

Wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
I've waded through pages of these threads. 😳😁 You're all terrible people, and I'm glad to have found you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

coldasice

Hi all,

Short time lurker, new member.
I’ve been using the zofloras, flashes and cloths and instagramming and cleaning my house since early 2016 when i nested with my son, back then i followed Lindsey QOC (i love her, but she’s so full of ads now) and Jotties Journal, among others.

It was a nice little habit I got myself into as I wasn’t an extremely clean person before (i was never dirty but i’d happily chuck my clothes on the floor or leave dirty dishes until the next day) so i’m greatful that the ‘fad’ of cleaning came to instagram because nearly three years later i’m one of the cleanest people i know.

Anyway, when Hinch came on the scene I followed her and got sucked into it, more than I’d like to admit.. I was buying six or seven zoflora bottles in one go which only brought raised eyebrows from my other half. I would frantically clean my bathroom after an eight hour day at work, instead of spending time with my son... I slipped into postnatal depression quite quickly, it became messy and my lowest point was my partner stumbling in on me scrubbing some black mould while crying hysterically that I wasn’t a good enough mother because I couldn’t keep the mould away.

I unfollowed when I started medication and therapy and was told to cut the toxicity out of my life that was making me obsessive. I haven’t looked back and nearly two years later I feel so much better and have a baby girl on the way! I found this thread a few days ago when I saw an advert on the TV (WHAT?!) all about Mrs. Hinch and how glam and housewifey she is. I was gobsmacked that she was even in the paper let alone that I saw an advert for it, she doesn’t even clean?!

Anyway, that led me here and I’m now nine (?) threads deep and I can’t believe I didn’t see all of this before. The sooner Mrs. Hinch dissapears of instagram - the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I had someone ask me whether I thought Henry was neglected on my live last night. I've never commented on Henry, Jamie or the baby and I won't. My concerns were to do with the whole MH aspect and the way people were feeling when they'd reached out and got blocked. Also, the selling of the Mrs Hinch brand under false pretences. I won't partake in unnecessary or nasty comments about dogs and babies. That's not what I'm about. And actually, my understanding was that that wasn't what these threads were about in the first place(?) ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Loxxy

I predict.... either some sort of plate/cup/sink thing or bath stuff from Mrs Hinch in the Boots 3 for 2 shit this Christmas 💷🔮
Hi all. I’d say “new member” but really I’ve been here for a while lurking and reading all 9 threads. Catching up and saw this and felt like I can give some inside info as I’ve worked with someone who was under gleam.

Gleam will be testing the waters on sales of book. Their star child Zoella has lost relevance over last couple years, and gleam will be keen to fill Superdrug and Boots gifting for Christmas with the new big fad - Mrs Hinch.

They are already laying the ground work on “Hinch yourself” and I think we will see Mrs Hinch eyelashes, bath bombs, candles and diffusers in our shopping isles this year. Probably a cheesy “get HINCHED” pen and notepad got to do lists thrown in at the till.

Anyway just want to say thank you to you all for opening my eyes to the real Sophie. I was sucked in for a while due to severe depression (real depression not insta glory type) and really believed she was who she claimed to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Disappointedmum

Been lurking for a while!

My first post about Mrs con artist hinch

I do have severe mental health problems( the pattern seemed to be people with mh or lonely or let’s just say vulnerable!) and when I first started following I was like omg someone is motivating me! What a dick I was!

First I started to feel something was different was the anxiety she started having and I think playing on this has been her downfall ( or will be) every person that has anxiety severe or not so severe started to think how can she do all she does? You wouldn’t go to a makeup shoot and play on your phone while people did your hair and makeup I’d melt down not sit and post on IG! Everything she claimed was anxiety related was just to suck you in, clever calculated and manipulative not the “ my bffs, I love you all” bullshit.

Subliminal repetitive naming clothes, Zoflora, cleaning and “ hinching “ so sly so sales and I didn’t have a clue until it was JAMIE VEST TOP 😂when they had their cards out cute couple bullshit. He was asked something like what his future and he said plenty of ca ching and mrs dick head pulled him for it. That was my first que - started feeling that something wasn’t right.

Then watching her play up to something and wondering wtf she was doing. The troll post ( truth posts) I didn’t see any on ig few on Facebook so searched her name and started to read and it just hit me! Fucking complete con woman, ex sales rep husband still in sales

Me with to much cleaning shite and stupid hoover I’m still paying for feeling like total crap if I couldn’t get through a bad day without spraying something on anything . Her playing the victim yet playing on the vulnerable. How the fuck has she got away with it?!

All she does now is try to mock this page she doesn’t give a flying fuck about her “ hinchers “ I really hope more and more see the light. Big post I’m sorry had to rant I and others have been used and manipulated and it’s so wrong. She’ll soon be gone with her money in a bigger house and claim she can’t cope because of trolls she’s so predictable now it’s pathetic to watch .

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Oi Hinch bitch!

I know you can see this so put your fucking phone down and stop filming people without their consent for your social media platform. It ain’t cute, it’s fucking creepy and a huge invasion of their privacy you ignorant, dim witted cretin.

And spare us the pathetic “woe is me, the trolls are out” shite on this one please. You are bang out of fucking order and filming, without consent, is actually illegal in some instances. So shove that up your fucking narnia.

She has really fucked me off today !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Cleanoutyourpockets

Chatty Member
I think in 30 years time Sophie will be like Kim 😂. I think she's actually like this now but she's just hiding it quite well whereas Kim just says it. She's got a bitchy argumentative side that creeps out at times no matter how much she tries to hide it
Kim is my idol. I bet she sees this Mrs hinch crap and rolls her eyes.
Imagine Kim DMs Hinch

That's not cleaning my Love.
Hinch Blocks her
DONT YOU START WITH ME LOVIE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
J

JAM

Long time Lurker here.
I just contacted Gleam Futures and advised them that they should inform their beloved Mrs Hinch that it's against the law to film members of the public without their consent.
I would have contacted her directly but I feel this way might be more beneficial as she seems to be a law unto herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
I'd be pretty p***** off if my birthday cake had Cif on it. How many mothers day gifts this year will be a bottle of Zoflora and a Minky? Emmeline Pankhurst will be turning in her grave if this is all women are being encouraged to aspire towards.
Lord, I can see it now

"Amazing Mother's Day with this lot, loving my new minky and rose Zoflora from Alfie-Kai and Mae-Rae! By 11am had the washing on, roast in the oven and the house smells lovely, thanks Mrs Hinch! Now off to spend some quality time #makingmemories #soblessed

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Dont@me

Poor Karen... Not sure what’s worse, the fact she thinks Hinch is a celeb or the fact she doesn’t realise Hinch is just one big advertising machine 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

AdApathy

VIP Member
Can I suggest a name for the next thread: Any grandads left unattended in Morrisons Café will be doused in Zoflora and pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I honestly think she's so out of order filming random people just enjoying themselves in the supermarket then putting it online to over 2 million people.

How does she think she has the right to do that?

They are not 'cute' or 'alone', they are having some me time, they have lives and are normal people with family and friends. I swear to god she annoys me so much she's so disrespectful. There are other ways to advertise a store you are paid to promote than disrespect the other customers, Mrs Hinch!

She'd be the FIRST to complain if someone filmed her eating alone, sans filter, and uploaded it calling her cute because she's eating alone and hoping she makes friends. Condescending cunt.

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
So she won’t film her mum’s face to keep her identity hidden but she has no problem filming those men in the cafe?

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Why does she want the baby clothes smelling of tumble dryer sheets? Everyone knows the best smell in the world is the newborn baby smell, the top of your own baby’s head is euphoric to sniff, you don’t mask it with chemicals 🙄😠

• Heart

MrsGtobe

Hello … as a newbie I have read through all the threads and pretty much agree with all of you. I am astonished (see what I did there hehehe) that she has got this far by waving clothes about and spraying her house/dog/life with unnecessary chemicals that probably react and cancel each other out!

Did anyone noticed her grid post (on Sunday about the Daily Fail article) she said "But what I am doing is trying to grow myself and grow others on this Hinch journey until "hinching" no longer needs Mrs Hinch … and I think I'll know when that time comes in my own heart" It's like she is setting herself up to rake in as much cash as poss and then will disappear to a bigger, greyer Hinch towers leaving all these vulnerable Hinch-mad fans high and dry … blaming trolls for her quitting social media

• Haha
Reactions: 35