Mrs Hinch #9 All her Hinchers that adore her can bid to win a £1 bottle of signed Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Disappointedmum you sound very much like me! Mental health issues severely impacting on my daily life l, I found her and thought she was God’s gift and she got me enjoying cleaning even more than I already did. I stock piled all of her ‘favourite’ products and I felt a pang of guilt if I didn’t clean every day. I seemed to turn to cleaning to try and keep my mind away from how I was really feeling but I became obsessive with it. Cleaning already clean things and having the same cleaning routine every single day and then god forbid I had a bad day and curled up feeling sorry for myself because that made me feel even worse because I hadn’t cleaned. I saw a few IG stories and then found you lot and after reading every thread I finally saw the light and saw her for who she really is. A manipulative con artist!
Baby needs to be left out of it, it’s her Mrs Hinch persona that’s the issue and how she cons people, not the poor innocent baby!

Agree completely. I’m not interested in her pregnancy ,the baby or her gastric band history. It’s the blanking of her history as a sales professional , the obsessive selling to impressionable and vulnerable people and, quite frankly, how utterly shite she is as a cleaner.

I’d sack her if she was a professional cleaner in my house.
im a professional cleaner and I’ve had a Customer say to me she’s been watching Mrs Hinch and has been getting some top tips and could I now use the products that she uses and can I spray everything with fabric softener 🤬 I wasn’t impressed especially because I like to use products that are Cruelty free and try as much as possible to use Environmentally friendly products. Ive also got another customer who’s been buying me zoflora to use after seeing Mrs Hinch uses it 🙄 I’ve been a cleaner for 15years and run a small cleaning business and feel quite Insulted that my customers are knocking my years of experience and Knowledge of cleaning and wanting me to clean like Mrs Hinch it’s a joke! Not to mention now my local hardware store has sold out of all there Astonish products this week when I’m running empty 😭 astonish was the only products I never had a problem finding but feel now I will struggle after Mrs Hinch mentioned them in her latest interview.
I’m gutted the pink stuff become so famous as have to go on a massive hunt to find it now 🙈

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Vanessa Feltz just mentioned the “lovely Mrs Hinch” on this morning! It was quickly brushed over 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There was a question in one of the Facebook groups a while ago about how often people change their bedding and some people wash and change their bedding every day. Who has time for that????
Every day! Once a week for me even that feels like a massive effort 😂

Reactions: 7
I had someone ask me whether I thought Henry was neglected on my live last night. I've never commented on Henry, Jamie or the baby and I won't. My concerns were to do with the whole MH aspect and the way people were feeling when they'd reached out and got blocked. Also, the selling of the Mrs Hinch brand under false pretences. I won't partake in unnecessary or nasty comments about dogs and babies. That's not what I'm about. And actually, my understanding was that that wasn't what these threads were about in the first place(?) ✌
Exactly I dont like her not the dog or baby,just mrs Hinch! I dont agree with what shes doing and that's that,poor Henry didn't choose his owners

Reactions: 4
Bullying, speculating etc about a pregnant woman, no matter who she is is wrong!!
Don’t worry. It was just a joke thread. I agree with you but it doesn’t stop people doing it on here.

The majority of her activity is on stories so it expires after 24 hours and then there’s no proof. All she has to say is always check the label and do a test patch if you’re not sure!
That will be in her next stories,"dont forget to always check instructions and if in doubt do a patch test first" bet you 10 Bob.

Reactions: 8
Every day! Once a week for me even that feels like a massive effort 😂
If I won the lottery, I think clean sheets every day would be on my list of luxuries! I have fibro and it’s a mammoth effort to change the beds. Has to be on a day when I’ve got nothing else planned!

Reactions: 9
Has she had veneers or just whitened? They're not good whatever she's had done as very unnatural looking.

Has she had veneers or just whitened? They're not good whatever she's had done as very unnatural looking.
She isn't exactly natural looking. I was surprised at how the photos in the Daily Fail came out, as I'm so used to seeing her perfectly filtered face.

Reactions: 1
Poor woman my mother would do something like this thankfully she's never heard of mrs hinch and the likes. Personally I think the pink stuff is overhyped as with a lot of stuff. People still don't realise zoflora isn't actually a cleaner only a disinfectant
I seriously think that Hinch could stand there with a wine glass full of the stuff, brightly claiming, "Zoflora makes a dorgeous beverage after a hard day at work huns, all the best" and people would believe her

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Aye. "Shut up kids, mummy needs her Zo' and tonic!"

"Deglaze your roasting tin with a capful of Zoflora to make a delicious gravy, and disinfect the pan at the same time!"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah my wife beater vest comment was a joke about the choice of garment just like the thread was a joke... but it went over someones head and they took it for gospel... maybe humour level should stick to hysterically laughing about fake spider accounts. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah my wife beater vest comment was a joke about the choice of garment just like the thread was a joke... but it went over someones head and they took it for gospel... maybe humour level should stick to hysterically laughing about fake spider accounts. 🤣
Didn't take it for gospel, but I'd rather laugh at spiders than jokes referring to domestic violence if that's OK with you?

• Haha
Didn't take it for gospel, but I'd rather laugh at spiders than jokes referring to domestic violence if that's OK with you?
Oi, oi let’s not bring Fred into this. He is a victim.

Sorry to offend the special snowflake here.

Hope no one swatted the spider. My gosh funerals will be held and spiders rights protests will probably be imminent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn't think making "jokes" about Jamie being violent and breaking the table because he wears a "wife beater vest" is funny either (more libelous than anything), but then again I like laughing hysterically at fake spider accounts so what do I know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.