Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Frostedwindows I can’t reply to your comment because it’s on the old thread, but to explain myself, I’m on Tattle for MOD/FOD and Caroline Flack. I follow Hinch but I’m sceptical of influencer culture in general so headed over to this thread a while back to learn more about her, which tbf is what Tattlers often profess they wish more people who follow her would do. I definitely don’t dislike her and won’t get involved in criticising someone’s looks or parenting, but my eyes have certainly been opened to some things by what I’ve read and seen on here; particularly in relation to her lack of transparency and her manufactured persona. Hope that helps.

Reactions: 23
Thread title suggestion.

Hinch has a "job" you know so Jamies left holding the baby, but when will this hinch hype end, this year maybe? 🤞

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@Kurstywursty I couldn't reply directly, as your post was on the previous thread but this is the video of her I posted of her a while ago being the confident, articulate, sales person that she is ↓

It’s been posted again two comments after yours. Have you seen it now?

Reactions: 1
Instead of dragging your son round poundstretcher to buy yet more tat that you don't need, take him to a park instead or maybe a soft play area? Just a suggestion 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Here Soph, look at your mate and how happy her little man is! Ronnie looks at you like he’d love nothing more than to rip out your ratty extensions.
Best mate but couldn’t even give a good luck shout out to joe on dancing on ice lol. Instead made it all about her reposting a post that someone said Hinch should be on there lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What about when she was like sOoOo obsesseD with bath bombs

clearly she’s not been gifted any lately.

Reactions: 14
Did anybody notice her screen shooting the texts she sent her friend Trace who's not been on the scene in a while last time was the Lewis capaldi show, Trace hadn't replied. Hinch was begging her to go for a hinch haul and now she's just out with Jamie. Has Trace dumped her?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
aww her bestie not gone shopping with maybe mummy can knit her a friend next time to go shopping all the money and no friends eh soph

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anybody notice her screen shooting the texts she sent her friend Trace who's not been on the scene in a while last time was the Lewis capaldi show, Trace hadn't replied. Hinch was begging her to go for a hinch haul and now she's just out with Jamie. Has Trace dumped her?! 🤔
Hinch’s working week is over now isn’t it after her very important meeting yesterday and she’s the same as everyone else remember so probs presumed Trace’s working week is over too. When in the real world it’s only Tuesday and everyone else has another few day’s of it at least.

Reactions: 10
Argh so now she's dipping her sausage roll in tomatoe soup 🤦‍♀️. When is she going to realise that whatever she does her sheep will copy and now you encouraging poor eating habits, which are really unhealthy. You have no decorum or table manners at all Soph it's embarrassing. You eat out of a jug, what is that all about? Do us a favour and for once use your platform to promote something good cos you clearly not going anywhere for a while unfortunately. You know fine well that your army hang on every word you say and mimick everything you do so why not do something meaniful and worth while for once you silly girl. Last thing while you out and about why don't you try and go to park or something, actually do something for you son rather than for yourself all the time.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Are we ready for her useless,boring 'hinch haul'. Bet all her hinchers are getting ready as we speak to go out to poundstrecher just coz their darling Soph has been. Ready to spend their last pennies just to be like her. duck sake do they not realise she's a shopping channel. Trying to engage with her 'followers' more it's all an act just to make sure they dont go spending their money elsewhere. Im actually surprised she didnt put swipe ups last night when she was asked about the baby essentials. I mean she may as well have since it was all useless tit that you don't actually need!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I have wasted five minutes trying to figure out why she put a photo of Stacey and a friend on her story.... Is that really Sophie in that post?

Reactions: 5
Are there no soft play areas or baby groups in the little old "village" of Maldon 🤷‍♀️ just curious, asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Make sure it’s multi surface’? Yeah, because you wouldn’t want to use wood silk on upvc doors or dettol spray as furniture polish! 🙄
64D5D11B-EF69-4B18-A444-C965DE8B9F5F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This woman eats so unhealthily. First we’ve seen her dipping a Greggs sausage roll in tomato soup and now blocks of cheese on Pringles??! I mean.. wow. I get it, we all enjoy a cheeky little something but this woman has 3 million followers she’s encouraging to go and do this? It’s not healthy.

I hope she knows that poor Ronnie can’t eat porridge forever, at some point he’s going to want real people food and I can’t lie, I’m worried for him.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.