Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Th
Can anyone on here tell me what in the name of Christ is "colour coded cleaning"? and is it really necessary to giggle like a child when looking at boxer shorts? Sophie you are getting right on my wires today!
The thought of seeing Jamie posing in his Saturday pants with his vest on made me feel a little bit sick🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Instead of dragging your son round poundstretcher to buy yet more tat that you don't need, take him to a park instead or maybe a soft play area? Just a suggestion 🤷‍♀️
Soft play - with all that filth and colour. How could you suggest such a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she was talking about Henry how all her time and effort goes into him cause she hasn’t got kids, now she’s got Ronnie ... 🤷🏽‍♀️
I know all babies are different and I think everyone goes off what their babies were doing at that age etc. I mean mine was crawling by 8months & walking by 11months
But he should be doing something? Babbling or least sitting with some *gifted cushions around him. Come on soph hun stop shining the sink & encourage the boy.
This must be a SM Mum trait Fopperholic too her boys are 16 months and just sit don’t interact with each other hardly smile and she is a tit parent hasn’t a bloody clue admitted she didn’t know she had to encourage them to sit up spent most of their time laid on their backs Grinch must be taking tips from her

Reactions: 7
Trace has totally blanked her and is posting like nothing! I like her style!
that’s the second time she’s been tagged by hinch and just ignored her.

Some passive aggressive move that was, like someone said earlier, why not just call her.

Reactions: 18
Are there no soft play areas or baby groups in the little old "village" of Maldon 🤷‍♀️ just curious, asking for a friend 😂
Yea,there's leisure centre 3 mins walk away (max)
Maddison Heights.soft play called Monkey Puzzle.

One more from the archives

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Argh so now she's dipping her sausage roll in tomatoe soup 🤦‍♀️. When is she going to realise that whatever she does her sheep will copy and now you encouraging poor eating habits, which are really unhealthy. You have no decorum or table manners at all Soph it's embarrassing. You eat out of a jug, what is that all about? Do us a favour and for once use your platform to promote something good cos you clearly not going anywhere for a while unfortunately. You know fine well that your army hang on every word you say and mimick everything you do so why not do something meaniful and worth while for once you silly girl. Last thing while you out and about why don't you try and go to park or something, actually do something for you son rather than for yourself all the time.
She eats out of a jug like a student
Less washing up

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She eats out of a jug like a student
Less washing up
If she's previously had food issues or an eating disorder it may be a control thing. I remember someone who was a recovering anorexic telling me that at her worst, she couldn't bear to drink tap water, only bottled, because she had to see the label to prove to herself there were no calories in it before she could let herself drink it. Putting things in a jug so you can see exactly how much is there sounds along the same sort of lines.

Reactions: 12
Oh my god these old insta posts and tweets are a goldmine! She's actually a horrible person isn't she.. 😂

Reactions: 31
Did anyone see the episode of Black Mirror called “Nose dive”? In a nutshell it’s a future world where people essentially live for likes and interactions. Every person has a score up to 5 and if you drop below say a 3.5 you’re not worth knowing so everything is totally fake and all about getting the numbers up......hmmmnm sound familiar? 😉
Only episode I ever saw! Very bizarre but sadly a sign of things to come.

Reactions: 14
‘Only a little Hinch haul’. Hmmm . . . best part of £14 down the drain! (And who ‘breaks’ an oven glove?)

‘Only a little Hinch haul’. Hmmm . . . best part of £14 down the drain! (And who ‘breaks’ an oven glove?)

Reactions: 10
Ditto. She eats utter tit from what we've seen yet she has a lovely figure. We don't see her in any gym wear - and let's face it, off the shoulder tops aren't advisable on those machines anyway! Cleaning doesn't burn off that many calories; something's up.
She posted a cupboard cleaning ages ago and it had several tubs of slim fast in it. I think that's her secret.

Reactions: 8
Hopefully Trace has seen sense, judging by the tweet they have fallen out in the past 🤔
20200107_162116.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.