Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I was watching the girls story who was mentioned on Hinch’s story yesterday and she’d done a ‘haul’. She was like ‘oh lol I only went in for toothpaste’ and had spent over £90 on absolute tatt from B&M and is on saying ‘I really want to go to Home Bargains tomorrow’ it’s madness, irresponsibility at the highest level showing that you have to endlessly waste money to achieve happiness/ fulfilment, people are going to be in debt up to their eyeballs with cupboards full of cleaning products and crappy grey ceramic hearts all over the place. It. Is. Mad.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
That hinch song she's constantly putting on her stories is terrible 🤢🤢
What I wonder is if the woman has permission🤔 Isn’t the music very similar to another song....wouldn’t she of had to pay royalties etc...I don’t know how it works 🤔

I know. And Tracey isn’t reading them so she screenshots it and tags her in them. It makes so sense to me.
Maybe Tracey wasn’t getting phone reception in the loft 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Completely different person isn’t she! So confident!
She actually presents as quite mature and switched on in that video, which I respect. My pet hate is women who dumb themselves down to make themselves more popular, it drives me insane. I’d appreciate her content much more if she owned it. Clever technique to appeal to her target demographic though 🙄

Reactions: 49
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but I was watching the girls story who was mentioned on Hinch’s story yesterday and she’d done a ‘haul’. She was like ‘oh lol I only went in for toothpaste’ and had spent over £90 on absolute tatt from B&M and is on saying ‘I really want to go to Home Bargains tomorrow’ it’s madness, irresponsibility at the highest level showing that you have to endlessly waste money to achieve happiness/ fulfilment, people are going to be in debt up to their eyeballs with cupboards full of cleaning products and crappy grey ceramic hearts all over the place. It. Is. Mad.
I couldn’t find that girl, what I could see of the surname at the end didn’t come up on her followers or being followed by Hinch for me to work it out 🤔

Reactions: 2
That bloody message to Tracey really sums her up, pushy pushy pushy - want want want

if I had a friend like that I could only take her in very small doses. What an absolute knob.
she clearly had no social awareness to post that up... it’s embarrassing

on another note. Did anyone see that programme about that trashy josie Cunningham.
Well it opened my eyes about how her and her agent play the media and do certain shocking things to get paid. And it works.
Just made me wonder if this Sophie vs tattle thing is just helping her
I actually thought that WhatsApp screenshot was mocked up by a Tattler to make her seem desperate, then I went on her stories to find it was real! 😂

The documentary sounds interesting, what channel was it on please?

Reactions: 7
How big are those treats she feeds Henry?
😭 no wonder he’s so overweight!
I have a friend who does the same, massive treats, lots of human food, no stimulation and very few walks for their dog. I’m forever harping on about how they are messing with the dogs stomach, causing him pain, ensuring that his life is not as good as it can be and helping him to an early grave. They like Sophie don’t listen because the instant gratification rules their lives. Cruel bastards

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I actually thought that WhatsApp screenshot was mocked up by a Tattler to make her seem desperate, then I went on her stories to find it was real! 😂

The documentary sounds interesting, what channel was it on please?
channel 5 but you can find it on YouTube

Reactions: 3
I know I'm harping back to the fake bots that hinch bought but does this not just demonstrate the extent of her narsasitic behaviours, does she think she's more popular or important that she actually is? I just don't get it and how long is she going to continue buying them, will she keep going on and on and on cos her ego can't help itself. I might bore people with this rant but people with actual talent have far less following on the gram. Gavin and Stacey had viewing figures of 17 million on xmas day (loved every second of it 😊) and big celebrities like James Corden who is also massive in America has 5.4 million followers, yes it's more than hinch but the rate she's going she'll not be far behind. Other actors like Rob Brydon have less than 60k followers and he has more talent in his little finger than hinch has full stop. Sorry for the rant, I just don't get the hinch hype and this craze on social media. I don't want my kids to be inspired by people like hinch, she's not a good role model and these influencers are so clever at what they do, it's just worrying how manipulative they are 😥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I couldn’t find that girl, what I could see of the surname at the end didn’t come up on her followers or being followed by Hinch for me to work it out 🤔
I can’t remember her account now 🤨🤨 I’ll try and look. She was fingering all the ‘haul’ a la Hinch too. It’s very odd behaviour.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone see the episode of Black Mirror called “Nose dive”? In a nutshell it’s a future world where people essentially live for likes and interactions. Every person has a score up to 5 and if you drop below say a 3.5 you’re not worth knowing so everything is totally fake and all about getting the numbers up......hmmmnm sound familiar? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Did anyone see the episode of Black Mirror called “Nose dive”? In a nutshell it’s a future world where people essentially live for likes and interactions. Every person has a score up to 5 and if you drop below say a 3.5 you’re not worth knowing so everything is totally fake and all about getting the numbers up......hmmmnm sound familiar? 😉
Yes!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.