Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

The ex walked in on me wailing on the toilet cause I’d tried to go but it hurt like hell and my boobs were leaking and I was a snotty mess with the baby asleep in his Moses basket in front of me. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone look both sympathetic and repulsed at the same time
We need a thread for birth stories these are too funny

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, I really did have to double take. I really thought she had been sent a sanitary towel 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg 😂😂😂😂😂 ducking hell this is so funny. Not for you though but OMG it’s horrible isn’t it especially after iron tabs
It’s just the actual reality of childbirth
If she’d of said something like that I’d of been following her and thinking yes she’s so relatable.
but she had a “perfect birth” and really does anyone??
my first was horrendous and my second was so quick. But both times after I was in such pain. I had awful PND with my second whilst I tried to single parent and look after two.
I never sat there for a moment and thought

I miss my Instagram followers (mine are all my actual friends too, I have like 50 followers)
What is she on.

Oh my god we do!! It’ll be so funny
Post birth poo stories

Thread suggestion; Hinch she went on a podcast but Did she ever have to poo in the bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what they should show in the movies. Not perfectly pampered mums looking adoringly at their newborns. They should show the haggard and exhausted wrecks trying to lift the saggy tummy out the way to see the damage your big headed baby has done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😂 The birth is the easy bit. It's the aftermath that nobody tells you about!!

🤣 Yep, I put it off for a week as I was so scared 🙈
(Poor men reading
I’m looking forward to the potty training months!! Nothing like turning your back for 2 mins and coming back to a freshly baked turd on your floor!
I've just manged to complete potty training and do not miss finding random poo's around the house! Can you imagine hinch finding a toddler crap on her floor!

Reactions: 3
Which is even more fun if you also have to take iron tablets, ah that first constipated poo! 😱💩🤗
Sometimes I think about having another but I don’t want to do it to my downstairs area again just yet 😂😂😂 couldn’t control my thrumps for the first week and up until then my partner had never heard me do that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven’t listened to the podcast yet, did she actually say she missed her followers?! How exactly?? She doesn’t interact with them so how can she miss them?

Reactions: 12
How many amongst have have learned just how damaged our pelvic floor is when we played on the trampoline with our adorable offspring? ✋😱

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Sitting anticipating the next thread 🧐

Whoever can create them we need another for birth stories and watch which one she steals as her own

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Coughing/sneezing always ends up a game of underwear roulette as well! Even to this day I still clench when I cough 😫😫😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I haven’t listened to the podcast yet, did she actually say she missed her followers?! How exactly?? She doesn’t interact with them so how can she miss them?
She says she came off the gram for a while but missed her followers because they’re like her friends. What she means is she missed being adored because she a massive bleeping narcissist

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.