Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has so much time on her hands considering she has a small baby. Not many mum's could spend all day on their phones AND have time to fake tan aswell.
I’m lucky if I get to go to the toilet in peace. Usually it’s one crying downstairs and the toddler upstairs with me

Reactions: 12
Tomato and cheese on Pringles??
she’s just had soup and a sausage roll ffs

Salad fingers holding that Pringle 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
This woman eats so unhealthily. First we’ve seen her dipping a Greggs sausage roll in tomato soup and now blocks of cheese on Pringles??! I mean.. wow. I get it, we all enjoy a cheeky little something but this woman has 3 million followers she’s encouraging to go and do this? It’s not healthy.

I hope she knows that poor Ronnie can’t eat porridge forever, at some point he’s going to want real people food and I can’t lie, I’m worried for him.
Surprised she doesn't have scurvy to be honest

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah and no one says that about big tits/big cock, we get it, you like penis. Grow up Sophie.
It's so different from her insta persona. Do you remember when she did a story about watching a film with Jamie and there were 2 people kissing in the film. Sophie went on about snogging and how she wanted a snog and dribbled. We get it Sophie, you actually love dick, love going out out and really she must dislike her boring life!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Honest to god... it isn't even Mrs Hinch pissing me OFF! It's the mother fuckers in that group.
Imagine growing up and finding out your mum was obsessed with some random woman she never met and had no talent and that she plastered your poo stained clothes on the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surprised she doesn't have scurvy to be honest
Ditto. She eats utter tit from what we've seen yet she has a lovely figure. We don't see her in any gym wear - and let's face it, off the shoulder tops aren't advisable on those machines anyway! Cleaning doesn't burn off that many calories; something's up.

Reactions: 15
He'll probably grow up ob
This woman eats so unhealthily. First we’ve seen her dipping a Greggs sausage roll in tomato soup and now blocks of cheese on Pringles??! I mean.. wow. I get it, we all enjoy a cheeky little something but this woman has 3 million followers she’s encouraging to go and do this? It’s not healthy.

I hope she knows that poor Ronnie can’t eat porridge forever, at some point he’s going to want real people food and I can’t lie, I’m worried for him.
He will probably grow up to be an overweight child but it's ok as Soph will pay for him to get a gastric band 🤣

Ditto. She eats utter tit from what we've seen yet she has a lovely figure. We don't see her in any gym wear - and let's face it, off the shoulder tops aren't advisable on those machines anyway! Cleaning doesn't burn off that many calories; something's up.
On her private insta there's a photo of her wearing a waist trainer!

She already had a honeymoon bod. Attention.
Screenshot_20200107-145318_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I think she struggles to eat properly because of the gastric band. Her stomach will not be used to sensible portions of a variety of foods so she will eat small amounts of rubbish! Hence the vomit in a jug concoction the other day and all the slop she eats saying it's casserole or soup! She'll be taking vitamins and minerals galore as she won't absorb them from the rubbish she eats!

• Sick
i'm so behind on these threads! where are these tweets from little innocent soph?

Reactions: 2
anyone else noticed her vocabulary is very limited all she ever says amazing of favzzzs

Reactions: 8
Wtf is she eating sausage roll dipped in tomato soup and tomato and cheese on a Pringle duck sake she eats like a child 🤢

• Sick
I think she struggles to eat properly because of the gastric band. Her stomach will not be used to sensible portions of a variety of foods so she will eat small amounts of rubbish! Hence the vomit in a jug concoction the other day and all the slop she eats saying it's casserole or soup! She'll be taking vitamins and minerals galore as she won't absorb them from the rubbish she eats!
She has a gastric band? Feel like I've failed Tattle School

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can anyone on here tell me what in the name of Christ is "colour coded cleaning"? and is it really necessary to giggle like a child when looking at boxer shorts? Sophie you are getting right on my wires today!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry for the insta spam on her personal account but it's just so shocking compared to her Mrs Hinch persona. Wish others would see it.
Screenshot_20200107-145621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-150449_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200107-150546_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
She claims the band is now unclipped. She definitely has some type of food issue though, her diet is that of a very faddy toddler.

Ugh she's been hinting for a collaboration with Tesco for ages now. Hauls from Tesco, Christmas decorations from Tesco and now "I buy my hula hoops from Tesco". Just duck off. She has to bleed every penny from every source and there is no escaping her. Sick of seeing poor Rrrrrronnie slumped over too. She'd rather spend all day talking to her army via her stories and not spend it doing something nice with her adorable baby son. She won't get that time back.

Reactions: 21
Ugh she's been hinting for a collaboration with Tesco for ages now. Hauls from Tesco, Christmas decorations from Tesco and now "I buy my hula hoops from Tesco". Just duck off. She has to bleed every penny from every source and there is no escaping her. Sick of seeing poor Rrrrrronnie slumped over too. She'd rather spend all day talking to her army via her stories and not spend it doing something nice with her adorable baby son. She won't get that time back.
But if she has something going on with Asda, Tesco won't touch her until the Asda deal is up...

Sorry for the insta spam on her personal account but it's just so shocking compared to her Mrs Hinch persoView attachment 69887View attachment 69889View attachment 69890na. Wish others would see it.
Just sums up he up really, her character now is fake she acts all nice and and like butter wouldn’t melt and never says bad about anyone or judges.. but reallly you can tell underneath it all she’s a spoilt judgemental and nasty girl, I love the the way she so careful with what she’s says on Instagram now so people like her .. but didn’t back them these picture speak a thousand words FAKE!!!
there’s a reason so many people have come to these threads we have all figured her fake persona out

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.