Mrs Hinch #86 The names Vegas..Johnny Vegas...I like my casseroles shaken not stirred.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How big are those treats she feeds Henry?
😭 no wonder he’s so overweight!
I think she had to have a decent sized treat to save her fingers. I’ve seen a few videos where he almost takes her hand off having something hand fed.

*awaits story showing him taking a kibble sized treat gently*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she had to have a decent sized treat to save her fingers. I’ve seen a few videos where he almost takes her hand off having something hand fed.

*awaits story showing him taking a kibble sized treat gently*
I thought the same. What is going to happen when Ronnie gives him food? It will happen, all toddlers offer food to dogs. He will snatch it from him

Reactions: 20
I thought the same. What is going to happen when Ronnie gives him food? It will happen, all toddlers offer food to dogs. He will snatch it from him
That kid is going to lose his fingers

Reactions: 6
The video @Maryanne posted, I got 2 minutes in 🤮 she really comes across as someone wracked with anxiety doesn't she? 🙄
I'm late to the party, can someone link whatever vid you're talking about? Thanks!! Blink and I miss these threads they move so fast!

Reactions: 1
Henry gets a treat for his eye drops. She needs to stop giving him treats all the time or take him for a fricken long walk!
Ironic he's having eye drops for a fatty lump, the dog is overweight, and yet she continues to give him treats constantly.

Reactions: 23
That bloody message to Tracey really sums her up, pushy pushy pushy - want want want

if I had a friend like that I could only take her in very small doses. What an absolute knob.
she clearly had no social awareness to post that up... it’s embarrassing

on another note. Did anyone see that programme about that trashy josie Cunningham.
Well it opened my eyes about how her and her agent play the media and do certain shocking things to get paid. And it works.
Just made me wonder if this Sophie vs tattle thing is just helping her
I've got to agree about the Sophie vs tattle theory.I've been thinking for a while that we probably are a godsend to her.Not only do we supply content but point out where she's going wrong too.
I couldn't give it up though,it's too much fun predicting what she's going to do next😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I'm late to the party, can someone link whatever vid you're talking about? Thanks!! Blink and I miss these threads they move so fast!
Look at the very end of the last thread, it was on one of the last posts before it was locked.

Reactions: 4
Very interesting to read those old tweets from our innocent lil Sophie Rose 👀 I’ve not seen them before. That’s more like the person I’ve always thought she really is tbh. Not this act she puts on. So she smoked the odd joint 🍁💨 a few years ago did she? I wonder if that’s the reason she has red eye every now and then 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There’s a reason she’s showing those WhatsApp messages. Or why put them public? If she’s not picking up WhatsApp notifications what makes her think she’ll see an Instagram one? Not even a DM but a screenshot in her stories. If she really wanted to get hold of her so badly she’d just phone her. Or text.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very interesting to read those old tweets from our innocent lil Sophie Rose 👀 I’ve not seen them before. That’s more like the person I’ve always thought she really is tbh. Not this act she puts on. So she smoked the odd joint 🍁💨 a few years ago did she? I wonder if that’s the reason she has red eye every now and then 🤣

If she’s that pushy with trace can you imagine how she was with her dealer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s a reason she’s showing those WhatsApp messages. Or why put them public? If she’s not picking up WhatsApp notifications what makes her think she’ll see an Instagram one? Not even a DM but a screenshot in her stories. If she really wanted to get hold of her so badly she’d just phone her. Or text.
To show her wedding photos again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It is her sending the messages to Tracy, not the other way round.

Reactions: 3
B102D3EB-1CD6-4F02-AAB6-A3E767715E13.png
Another tweet - far from that little anxiety ridden girl she makes out she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
View attachment 69830Another tweet - far from that little anxiety ridden girl she makes out she is.
What on earth is she on about?? 🤣🤣🤣

I bet poor Trace’s inbox was blown up by deranged hunchers 🤢

Reactions: 11
Why Soph do you have to put that silly hinch song on your stories all the time. Its so egotistical and self obsessed, do you not realise that it's a really bizarre and weird thing to do. I really don't know what goes on in your head but you live in your own little hinch world, which is completely out of touch with reality. Have a little bit of grace Soph rather than boasting about your 3 mil achievement, I call it been a fraud and anyone with the means can buy followers you know. These companies that send you these stupid awards need to give there heads a shake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.